News And Secrets

Pandora and Brier were having a conversation when Jane and Alec came up to them. "Aro wants to talk to you in the library he says it's important." "Thank you Jane I will head there right now." Pandora then went to the library where her brother Aro was waiting for her. When Aro saw his sister he smiled and clapped his hands together. "Sister you have finally made it." "Yes brother I have. You have something to tell me." "Yes it's about your old friendship with Carlisle." "What about it?"

Aro chuckled. "You see Pandora when he first left I checked his memories and happened to see your conversation you had with him." Pandora felt like she was slapped in the face. "Yo...you saw the our conversation." Aro grinned at her. "Yes dear sister and I heard and saw every word that was exchanged." "Aro ple-." Aro held his hand up silencing her. He put his hand on her chin and turned her to were she was facing him. "Pandora you are the most precious treasure to  me. I would rather all the vegan vampires die then have you leave me."

Pandora didn't like this conversation and she wanted to leave. "But don't you worry no one here will let you leave. We will protect you." Pandora just nodded her head. "Okay I understand." "Excellent, now with that out of the way let's continue with our day." Pandora left the library after Aro did. As she was walking down the halls she heard people kissing. When she reach the sound of the kissing she was shocked. She saw Brier and Demetri kissing.

"Well I wasn't expecting to see this

"Well I wasn't expecting to see this." Brier and Demetri broke apart and looked at Pandora. Demetri looked scared and shocked and Brier's face says it all.

 Demetri looked scared and shocked and Brier's face says it all

"Pandora what are you doing here?" Pandora chuckled at them. "I was just Walking the halls after talking with Aro." Demetri walked up to her. "You won't tell Jane and Alec about this. I don't want my head being ripped off." Pandora smiled at him. "Your secret is safe with me." Brier smiled at Pandora. "Thank you. Come on Demetri let's go somewhere more private." Demetri smiled and grabbed Brier's hand and left. As Pandora was watching them leave she smiled to herself.

She then left the castle and went to go to a special someone's house that was in the woods. When she got there she knocked on the door and smiled.
She saw the man she loved and that man was her mate.

He smiled when he saw her

He smiled when he saw her. "Hello Pandora." "Hello Cain." Cain pulled Pandora into his house. He pushed her on his counter and started to kiss her.

 He pushed her on his counter and started to kiss her

He was rubbing all over her body. "Cain, Cain slow down." She pushed him off of her a little. "My precious mate I love you. Do want to kiss in the bed." Pandora only grinned and nodded. He picked her up and carriers her to his bed. He layed on the bed and placed her on top of him. They started to kiss passionately.

After a while they broke apart and laid next to each other and smiled

After a while they broke apart and laid next to each other and smiled. "So Pandora anything happened today that was interesting?" "Yes. You remember when I talked about my friend Brier." "Yeah. The one with the possessively and protective older brother and sister." "Yes, well I walked in on her kissing one of the other guards, his name is Demetri."

"You're kidding right her brother and sister will kill him." "I know but they are mates after all." "Just like us." "Yes." Cain sat up and faced Pandora. "So when are you going to tell your brothers about us?" Pandora's eyes widened. "Not unless you want your head ripped off." Cain hugged her. "What about your brother Aro. Doesn't he have the power to read minds. " Pandora smirked at Cain. "And my power is to make people do whatever I want them to do. It comes in handy for when I want secrets kept." "Oh you bad girl."

Two hours later Pandora had to leave to go back home. Before Pandora left she handed Cain a letter she wrote herself. "Can you please deliver this to the Cullens house. And tell them that this letter is from Pandora to Carlisle." Cain hugged her on last time. "Of course will." "Thank you Cain I really do appreciate this." "Don't you worry about this I know where the Cullens love. I will deliver this personally." "By Cain I really do love you." "And I love you." Pandora smiled one last time at her beloved mate before leaving.

She soon arrived at the castle and sighed. She still had hope that she would be able to leave and join Carlisles coven where she would love happily with her mate. But for now she would do her best to survive. Even if she had to wait a couple of years. In the end the wait will be worth the while.