# 𝐄𝐏 11 : 𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 . 💋

#  𝚁𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝚁 : 𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 . 
#  𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙸𝙽𝙴 : 𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 💋 .

𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐏𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

Y/N laid on dd's chest as she watched the boy scroll on his phone, on instagram looking at his feed.

She cuddled into his bear chest as the sweat of themselves began to cool down, as they just got done.. doing stuff.

"Dd you might gotta go soon you know. My brothers friend is coming to check on me." She spoke as her hands wrapped around his torso. She didn't want him to leave it's just she shouldn't be seeing him so they had to move real 𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐘.

"Ma but you know I wanna stay witchu" DD spoke in a soft tone as the boy threw his phone of the side, cuddling into her warm embrace.

"I know it's just I don't want you to get caught by 𝐊𝐀𝐘. You're already dissing him so.." Y/N spoke in a low tone as she hooked her leg on his torso.

"I'm not scared of that bitch as nigga, I'll fuck you infront and him and dead ass nigga 𝐉𝐀𝐘." DD said, bluntly disrespecting y/n brother n his friend.

Y/n laughed under her breath as DD began to give her a peck on the lips, rising out her bed to put his pants & shirt on, getting ready to go.

"Imma see you soon, next time finna take you out to eat, okay Ma?" DD spoke as he just finished putting on his pants, fixing his watch & chain he had on.

She got up as she lead him to the door. She waited for him as she saw him walk in the kitchen and place something down as she couldn't observe what it was.

He walked over to the girl as he gave her a kiss on the lips, leaving out the door as he stepped into his car driving off.

Y/N took a shower as she changed her sheets and watched tv as she waited for 𝐊𝐀𝐘 to come home with her food. She heard her front door open as she heard rumbling bags until he called her name.

She walked down the stairs as she was met with a confused yet angry oooking 𝐊𝐀𝐘. "Yo wtf is this Y/N are you serious."

She walked over as she looked down to the counter to see a white note with sloppy yet familiar handwriting. The note had said..

" 𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐗𝐂𝐊 𝐃𝐎𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀"

- 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀.

short but I was picking between jayrip or jb. Chose jb since notti dissed him before ❤️.