momo x y/n

Y/n~ haha momo laughed i know I'm funny then you said alright I have too go then you said can't I say the night?  Then Said momo sure (time skip room) ok I'll get changed in the bathroom you say here ok? you said ok I will.. said momo weirdly you enter the bathroom & close the door *SLAM* the door shuts god she's so fucking cute you say to yourself wait wtf I'm I thinking she my best friend.. you say you start too take off your shirt and you feel odd then you feel warm air breathing on your shoulder you turn around shes looking deep into your eyes lips close you feel the room energy shift with your shirt off she picks you up and brings you too your room you lean in too kiss momo and she goes with you well you and momo are kissing you start to take off her skirt and she takes off your bra she leans in letting her tongue make its self at home in your mouth you make a little sound and she push you on your bed you fall on the bed on your back at this time you are both naked the only thing that is on her is her bra and you only have your underwear she takes off your underwear swinging it in her finger she throws it and she takes off her bra she takes a look at your wet slit and she replies wet? How bad did you want me to fuck you? Before you can reply she slips her 2 fingers inside of you pumping you out like slime you moan soft your body gets happy with her fingers rubbing on your spot she could tell you were absolutely close because you keep on pulsating on her 2 fingers she randomly stopped and crawling on you she took her knees and slit and made it go with your mouth like a puzzle piece you sucked on her and she was creaming like a water fall so it was all-over your jaw and neck you sticker your tongue into her clit and she pleasured you hard and good she had her mouth on your creaming clit momo sucking on it like a baby bottle she said moaning and mewled I'm ready~ fuck me hard till I can't walking because paralyzed you said too momo you both moand loud and hard her cum flew into your throat makeing you choke but she didn't stop and you were glad she got up and flip herself to your face her boobs on your neck she kissed you even with her cum in your mouth and the same fliped they mixed and tased like a creamy good mess she said y/n I never new you had this in you you said mixing are cum like a milk shake is delicious she grabed your thighs opened them she made you and her self about too scissor your wet cunt maching with hers apart from each other she said softly  tell me you need me you want me y/n beg hard beg me to cum inside of you round 2 you began to beg please momo mommy I beg please cum all over me she said in her cum filled throat & raspy voice that's so fucking hot locking eyes momo made her hips drop with yours she made your clits rub soft then hard & harder you moaned loud and hard and she made your inner core ignite you screamed baby I'm going to~ you cryed well also hiting your climax she curved her back and made it so you can suck and bite on her breasts   you sucked like a baby & releaseing your cum in her cunt it rided like waves into your orgasms she pushed hard a few more times before almost  fainting you panting she said *giggling* that was so fucking hot y/n M/n L/n you said my full mame? You must of liked this you leaned in kissing her letting you tongue pass hers letting it  look hard in her throat then going back a bit and letting your tongue hug her tongue looking good you pulled in and she look at you y/n her new girlfriend she asked you ready for 1 more round before seeing the world? You replied yeah fuck me hard and hot again you teased she said definit- absolutely. Edit: WTF DID 2022 ME MAKE I JUST REREAD THIS AND HOLY SHIT WTFFFFF 😨🙏🙏😭🙏🙏🙏 AND MY GRAMMER WAS ASS TOO NAHHHH (2023 me here and WTF IM SCARED WHAT IS THIS..THE COMMENTS ARE SO RIGHT)