Chapter 11: With him

-Third person-

It's been months now since the Sully family has lived within the Metkayina tribe. They've learned there ways.

They've been taught how to fish, how to swim, how to control their breathing. 

The family has grown closer since the horrible incident of the eldest sons death. The family was left in stages of depression. 

Seyia, being hit one of the hardest.

Although, a dumb boy came along and fixed that. 

Lo'ak. 

Thats where our story continues.

-

(First person- Seyia)

Life's been amazing. 

I met a boy.

The Tulkun came back. I've bonded with one and had my first real sister. Kiri and I were close so I also practically considered her and Tuk aswell my sisters. 

My Tulkun's called Netey, nicknamed after Neteyam. 

Jake and Neytiri made frequent visits to Ewya. Over the course of the months since his passing, the vision have grown weaker and shorter, causing them to not be able to interact or talk with Neteyam.

But, somehow they knew this was coming.

I'd here them day and night thank Ewya for what she has shown them.

I have visited Neteyam a few times in the past myself, but I haven't gone back for a bit because it's to hard to see him there. It hurts me to bad and I don't feel like getting back into the state I was in the first week it happened. 

But that first week was the abosulte worst yet somehow the best week of my life. 

I met a boy. Although I hadn't just met him, I finally admitted those dumb awful feelings I had for him.

Lo'ak.

That stupid tall boy, with dark blue skin, big amber eyes, white dots that lined each blue stripe on his body and beautiful dark black hair that was braided and perfectly laid so 2 strands sat in front of his face.

He's mine.

Our relationship was rocky at first. He'd been in a few relationships prior to ours so he's had more experience than me. 

I've learned so many things from him. He's taught me to look past the bad and find the good in situations. 

-

We've had so many date nights, its wonderful.

My favorite date that I can recall is when he had been gone all day on his Ilu. Apparently he was out searching for this beautiful small island. It was hiden away behind three brothers rock. It was surrounded by tall trees and rock formations like nothing I've seen before. 

He'd lit so many candles I thought a forest fire was gonna happen! He had made my favorite dish, Lionberry salad.

Lo'ak is such a good cook, I didn't believe it at first, but he kept telling me he made the dish. I was in pure shock. It was like thousands of tiny people were having a party in my mouth, that's how good it was. 

At the end of that night, we took our Ikrans out for a flight. He told me to follow him so I did. He took me to the top of one of the highest of the 3 brothers rocks. 

He had laid a picnic blanket down, and I guess he stole some wine from Jake. Don't know how he managed that and nor do I want to know. 

We shared a glass and cuddled for the remainder of the night. It was like the first night we had spent in the grove together all over again.