||It feels so good but it's bad for you||

It's a lemon from Tumblr written by. Myrulia
Pls support her, Her posts are amazing ngl

Kokushibo x female reader

Needy and desparate

The two things you felt the most as the creature's hips rutted into yours at an alarming pace that was bound to leave bruises after your time spent together. You hardly remember how you got in this state, all you knew was that it felt damn good and you did not want it to stop.

The demon that hovered above you suddenly flipped your positions, you now sitting on his cock that was nestled deep within your already soaked depths and him leaning against the headboard of the bed you both were on. Your mind was so delirious from pleasure that that just allowed it to happen and slowly rising only to slam your hips back down to the hilt, a long moan ripped from your esophagus.

The wet squelching sounds coming from your repeated actions bounced off the walls, as well as the deep throaty groans coming from the creature you were currently fucking like your life depended on it. His large hands made their way to your waist, only to guide your hips at a quicker rhythm. You felt his cock pump into you each time your hips met, the silky feeling of cum that was already spilled within you making it easier to slide out of your weeping cunt.

Your breath hitched as you felt your climax reaching, but the feeling of adrenaline kept you moving despite having a six eyed creature pound into you relentlessly, so much so that each rut of his hips caused the tip of his still hardened cock to kiss your cervix.

'' Cum..- c-cum.. fuck I'm going to- ''

Before you could finish your sentence, you felt your mind being painted white from the feeling of the demon before you already erupting his own load within your already ruined hole that was sensitive from how long you had been going.

Your demon slayer uniform had been ripped open, leaving it torn in different pieces across the floor, your katana being beside the ripped fabrics. Your original mission was thrown out the window entirely since you found yourself coming back to your senses, the realization hitting you that you had just slept with the demon you were supposed to kill.

Although that did not matter much, for before you could protest against another round your hips are already being controlled by the male's hands, his pace going from a rough fucking to a sensually slow grind that left you in the clouds all over again. The electrifying feeling of bloodcurdling desire returned in your core due to the slow pace that was driving you mad.

'' Fuck..- ''

You heard the demon curse under his breath. The animalistic growl that followed after sent a mouth-watering heat to your clit, your hips increasing their speed without you realizing it. He choked on his own saliva at this, his head tilting back only to forcefully buck his hips up into yours, the wail you let out falling deaf to his ears. You were too addicting to his senses, sending them into overdrive every time you let out even the tiniest whine of pleasure.

You held onto his shoulders for dear life, your nails digging so far down into his skin that you could have sworn he was bleeding. The mind-bending gluttony you had for a single being's dick should be a sin in itself but the insatiable feeling of his cock plunging into you repeatedly without fail left you scratching at his skin and spewing your delectable juices onto him all over again.

The carnal and lascivious sight of you bouncing up and down on his cock left Kokushibou in such delirium that he could not control how rough his pace became, the only thing on his mind was ripping each and every moan from your throat that belonged to him. Everything that you felt albeit pain or pleasure was because of him, as vile as it sounds he was determined to mark his territory no matter the cost, even if that meant a human who he became infatuated with overnight.

He knew better and he hates the fact that he did, but with how your spongy walls take him so well even though his thrusts were remorseless, his arousal for you and your enthralling body only grew.

'' It feels so good..- but it's bad for you, ''

The demon said in between heavy pants of air, his chest rising and falling as his pace slowed until it was at a full stop, still being nestled inside you. With this you took the chance to finally catch your own breath again after having the wind knocked out of you due to your mind going absolutely blank from how much your sensitive pussy was put through.

You stared at the male who had the kanji for "Upper Rank One" embedded into his eyes, but you fell blind to them and simply inched closer to his face.

'' What if I enjoy this bad feeling? What will you do then? ''

Kokushibou did not have a proper answer for your bold statement, so in reaction to that he slid a hand up to your throat, pushing a thumb into your mouth and having a rather harsh tone.

'' I will take you here and now, and there is no going back. ''

'' That is a price I am willing to pay. ''

The upper moon scrunched his nose in disbelief, but flipped your positioning around yet again so that you are now beneath him and at his complete disposal, your body surrendering entirely and abandoning your life as a demon slayer all together.

It felt so good and so enticing that the decision did not seem like a bad one, all you knew was that you wanted more and more until the only thing you could register was the demon's name and the shape of his cock each time you were craving for any sort of attention.

His pace picked back up again so severe that your voice was caught stuck in your throat, a delayed and loud moan of shock taking over your ear drums. Your lower regions were soaked and filled to the brim, but you just wanted more.

Even if it meant becoming a mere toy of pleasure, you were willing to do so.

Again this amazing lemon is written by Myrulia in Tumblr

Words : 1079