Confrontation part 2

-[Y/N] POV-

As I was on my way to tenshikaku my mind was stuck thinking about the kiss heizou and I shared.... 'GAH I CANT THINK STRAIGHT' i said as I internally panic causing others to give me weird stares-

Dont get me wrong but I really did like heizou for a long time now, i dont even know if its just 'like' now...

After I arrived at tenshikaku, the guards immediately opened the door for me to enter.

-3rd PERSON POV-

Kneeling before the Almighty Shogun was none other than Kujou [Y/N] the infamous twin sister of Kujou Sara. The tengu greeted the shogun and asked what she was needed for.

'[Y/N dear child, I was hoping to tell you this after your mission involving the balladeer- but because of what happened to you, I decided to let you rest before telling you this' the shogun said earning a curious look from the general

Suddenly the general was transported in a different place in a blink of an eye. The place was dark to be sure and in the middle sat someone. The figure then approached her and unexpectedly gave her a... hug? Hold on let me check the script uh- OH she really did recieved a hug ehem.

The figure then hugged the general and released a relieved sigh. 'I'm glad you are alright' she said. After examining her it was no doubt that the person who hugged her was...

The Almighty Raiden Shogun

'Y-your excellency?!' She exclaimed from surprise. The shogun then chuckled and explained everything to the shogun from meeting the traveler to who she was.

'So you are Raiden Ei? And the Raiden Shogun is your puppet?!' She questioned.

'Precisely! Though I wanted to tell you this for a long time but I had to wait for the right moment' she said and continued

'You see my child the balladeer is actually one of my puppets in the past...'

'Your former puppet?'

'Yes. I had gotten rid of him in the past for a selfish reason and thus I regret it deeply. I didn't know he would be associated with the fatui then'

The general could only stare at her from shock because of all the information she's heard.

'I just wanted to apologize [Y/N]. For what my son did to you.' Ei said holding the hands of the tengu

'I-it's alright your excellency..' the tengu said nervously.

Raiden Ei then chuckled and said 'I'm sure you must be busy, I'll let you do your work now. Stay safe [Y/N]' she said teleporting [Y/N] back to tenshikaku.

[Y/N] then left the palace and ended up bumping into a familiar blonde.

'Ah nice meeting you again Lady [Y/N]!' Thoma said slightly bowing his head. 'Ah greetings thoma' she replied.

'Do you have a minute m'lady? I have some business to discuss with you' the housekeeper asked. 'I have nothing to do at the moment so that would be fine!' She replied with her signature smile not noticing the fire user's ears Turning red.

The pair then walked in the busy streets of inazuma just chatting about different kinds of stuff.

Upon reaching chinju forest a familiar voice was then heard behind them, and when they spun around they saw heizou with lots oft soldiers from the tenryou commission. 'Thoma! By order of the almighty shogun, you are under arrest" heizou exclaimed slowly walking towards them with the soldiers surrounding them.

'Heizo-' before [Y/N] could finish, thoma placed a dagger on her neck. 'Move any closer and she is dead' he warned. '[Y/N]!' Heizou exclaimed.

'I can't believe it only took you that small matter of time to reveal who I was, Shikanoin Heizou' thoma said grinning like a mad man. 'Thoma let her go' the detective said.

'And why should I?'

'A criminal like you shouldn't harm innocent people'

'Criminal?' He asked then followed by laughter.

'That's a good one but are you really sure that it was me? Or more presumably him?' The housekeeper asked in a twisted way.

[Y/N] could only stare at both of the men unable to say anything.

'What do you mean?'

"Are you sure I'm thoma? Are you really sure that 'Thoma' did all those crimes? Are you REALLY sure that all of this was done by me?"

'And are you really sure that the motive I have for committing crimes is out of... love?' He continued

'STOP TALKING IN A TWISTED MANNER' heizou shouted making everyone flinch.

'Of course I figured all of that out. When I examined your supposed hideout I found stuff needed for a experiment not only that but I also found chemicals, weird chemicals. And found numerous people laying on the ground unconscious and others seemed to be not breathing anymore and when I questioned Lord Kamisato, he told me that Thoma hasn't been seen for a while now' heizou said trying to regain his composure.

'I also discovered a burnt body near your base, but it doesn't seem like it was cause by a pyro vision user and That day that thoma disappeared, a fatui ship arrived in inazuma' the detective continued.

'So in other words?' The blond boy asks

'In other words you are fatui plotting to kidnap [Y/N] for a certain experiment no?' Heizou concluded snapping his fingers, a smirk appearing on his face.

'That was a good explanation, now all that is left is for you to reveal my name but that would take to much time to I'll say it myself'

And in a blink of an eye the figure who was supposed to be Thoma turned into a guy with wavy blue hair and red eyes.

'It's nice to finally meet you'

'I'm Il Dottore, the doctor and number 2 of the fatui harbingers'

----------------------------------------------------------------Author's Note:

Author's Note:

Surprise! Plot twist~
The way I introduced dottore as the stalker was sort of messy and probably makes no sense but I plan on rewriting that in the future- happy new year everyone!

OH

I forgot to say that I'm currently looking for 2 co-writers and 1 editor for future fanfics! Please message me on my discord (Yukinaarawrr<3#2298) or message me here on Wattpad if you are interested, thank you!!

-Yukina