𝕭𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖛𝖆𝖗

Stains of withered scarlet fluid , defoliate trees , arid rivers and remains of quashed buildings were the only treasures possessed by the kingdom of Mangrah, the lost city of Rajputana Kingdom... The kingdom who lost their everything to the pernicious blood yearning battalion of Marvar...

Like the hair partition of a widow, the kingdom which was dethroned and lost its glory... The desolated land who witnessed the demise of the crown...Mangrah ..

But non withstanding the failures they had, the mother land of Mangrah didn't lorn their precious possession...

She was their saviour....

she was the elixir for the deteriorating land of Mangrah...

She was the goddess of their land...

The one who carried blazing fire inside her...

The one who possessed the skills of a warrior and heart of a toddler....

Her flamboyant gaze held the power to deflagrate anything... anyone...

Their highness, their princess

Mangraheshwari Agnikaa

And to bridle the blazing fire of her, a chilling downpour showered over her in the form of love...in the form of her sister by soul...her companion by deed...

If Agnikaa was fire, then she was her warmth..

If Agnikaa was snowflakes, then she was her coolness...

She was her biggest strength

she was her biggest weakness too....

She was The gem of Rajghat, Aatmaja

Tempest aroused when both of them set their foot inside the glorious and prosperous capital city of Marvar...

As the brides of their dynasty...as the brides of their beloved king and commander in chief..

As the destroyers of their dynasty...

As the brides of Marvar....

Its not only their saga , but it's the saga of vengeance...

It's the saga of love...

It's the saga of betrayal and moreover the saga of two women....

Come and join the journey towards the eternal saga of Agnikaa and Aatmaja...

THE BRIDES OF MARVAR.....

𑁍••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••𑁍

How is the prologue guys..

I hope you all like it .

Shower your blessings in the form of votes and comment on this book...

Wish you all a happy and prosperous new year ahead...

By yours authors,

Devimaheshwari❤ and i_arya_