00

Mi'niri was seven years old when she pledged her loyalty to Neytiri and Jake

Mi'niri was seven years old when she pledged her loyalty to Neytiri and Jake. The Sully's always treated her like family, and when the bruises and cuts  on her body in odd places began to not add up to her faulty stories, the Sully's went to war like family. The bruises faded and the cuts formed scars, but Mi'niri stayed and that was that. 

It was quite humorous to the Na'vi to see how dedicated Mi'niri was to protecting the two. She came with them to peace conferences, peeking in between their legs with a fierce glare that dared anybody to disrespect them. When with their children, she acted quite the same– even though Neteyam was taller than her (Still younger by two months, hah!). But it was always different when it came to Lo'ak.

Her Lo'ak, she'd whisper fondly, hugging the mentioned boy close to her and smiling. 

The day she held Lo'ak's tiny hand in her own is the day she realized that she would follow the boy through anything. Of course, the little devil took that and ran with it, but Mi'niri could never find it in her to care too much.

His happiness was her happiness. 

That expression still rang true twelve years later, soaring through the clouds with both him and Neteyam. They were watching for any threats against the warriors down below that were performing a raid on the sky people's equipment. 

All was calm for a while, Mi'niri yipping and whooping like she often did, a trait she picked up from Neytiri. It stopped once Lo'ak got that look on his face, and she inwardly groaned, knowing the look only ever meant trouble. 

"We've got to go down there." He called out after a minute of her staring at the side of his face, and Mi'niri immediately shook her head no. 

"No way! Dad would skin us!" Neteyam called out, a frown on his face. She hated when he was upset, it didn't look right on someone so pure like him. Her own frown only grew as Lo'ak changed the grip on his Ikran, and before she could get something out he spoke again.

"Don't be such a wuss!" Lo'ak called out, arms spread in a mocking way. He dived down to the site and Neteyam followed after him with a growl and call of his name. Mi'niri prayed to Eywa for the strength to not knock their heads together before following, hoping that Jake was not anywhere near them when they landed.

The things you do for love, right? 

OR when bodyguard-slash-honorary Sully Mi'niri falls for Lo'ak, she only realizes the lengths she'd go to for him when it's too late. 

MI'NIRI AS HERSELF

MI'NIRI AS HERSELF

"I THINK I COULD HAVE LOVED YOU BETTER THAN ANYONE, AND I CAN'T STOP MAKING LISTS OF ALL THE TIMES I ALMOST TOLD YOU THAT."

BRITAIN DALTON AS LO'AK SULLY

"IS THE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS DRY? IS IT SLOWLY DISAPPEARING? MINE ISN'T."