Chapter 1: the audition

Y/n's pov:
Beep! Beep! My alarm went off for school, I turn it off getting out of bed I go to the bathroom to shower. I got out putting on my everyday outfit. Black t-shirt pants combat boots and leather jacket (I know it's a lot of black), I put my belt on and headed down stairs. I made some eggs and bacon with a side of toast, my dad already left for work and my older brother b/n always woke up late no matter how hard I shake him he won't wake up. I get my books and everything together in my backpack by the time I was done b/n was coming down the stairs rubbing his eyes, it has been a few years since mom died and I miss her yelling at him for getting up late. "Good morning y/n" b/n says with a smile leaning against the railing" and good morning to my very hungover looking brother" I say with a smug smile, b/n chuckles "you went out with your friends, didn't you? I ask knowing the answer is yes. "You are correct my young padawan" (please say someone understood that) he say limping over to me and giving me a hug, "ok so you are also still a little drunk" I say rolling my eyes and pulling out my phone, "what are you doing" he asks calling the school because you are in no shape to go" I say dialling the schools number. Once they pick up I tell them he won't be going and they fully understand, once I hang up b/n is already heading back upstairs I shake my head and check the time, and jeez it's 7:35 and I had to go in 5 minutes. The school was about roughly 5 minutes away and the bell rings at 7:45, once I got my backpack and started my motorcycle it was 7:40 I got there parked the motorcycle and was just in time to get into my math class. I sat in my normal seat next to my best friend bff/n, the class went faster then some because I somewhat In joyed it, finally lunch came after it seemed like hours. I sat at bff/n's and I's normal table as we eat bff/n suddenly screeched "What is it? I ask my best friend "ok I was going to tell you after school but I'm to exited! She said trying to keep down "ok continue" I said "well you know how you love to act and the umbrella academy! She screeched "yes? I say a little confused "Well they need a new actor for another character in the show and I thought you could do it! She says shocking me. "Y/n you could totally do the part! She says "I'll consider it" I tell her and I can tell she's bursting with happiness but is trying not to show.

(Time skip because I feel like it)

It was after school anf it felt like we went through a hole 24 hours, now I just wanted to go home and sit on my bed, I headed home starting up my motorcycle and leaving. After getting home I go straight to my room knowing dad isn't going to be home yet, I go onto my phone checking out the audition thing, turns out she was right I decided to audition that's when I heard the door open and ran down stairs. "Hey dad! I wave to him just as got down "hey sweetheart, where's your brother? My dad asks "he is in his room hungover he didn't go to school because I called them about it" I reply my dad smiles "I feel like your the one taking care of your brother and me sometimes" he says hugging me and heading to my brother. I go back to my room and on my phone a email with the lines to the part to print we're there, "wow that was quick" I said mumbling.
(E-mail)
Dear y/n y/l/n,
We sent you the lines you will be sending the audition as a video, thank you for auditioning, it is well noted that you can act but are not an actor, thank you again have a good day.
From- Gerald Way
(Back to reality)
After reading the e-mail I look at the lines carefully and spend the rest of the night looking over them, I was lucky the next day was Saturday, in the morning I had everything memorized and I set my phone, I preform it well and stop the video. After that I send it and just wait for a response.

A/n: hope you enjoyed the first chapter because I'm fu€k!ng up my sleep schedule up even more than it already is (it's 2:00 in the morning)