Episode 1, Part 2

RELEASED JANUARY 1, 2023

A screen shows the picture of CUBE Logo. Some text appear in the bottom saying :
" This is also the company which is home to groups like (G)i-dle " [Nxde chorus plays while u see a clip of the m/v], Pentagon [Shine chorus plays while u see a clip of the m/v] and formerly HyunA [Bubble Pop chorus plays while u see a clip of the m/v] "

Jennie.L : Home to Gidle, they're so amazing. The trainees must be talented.

It shift to the back room again and we see 3 girls and 3 new name tags.

Yulin.F : Cool~
she says as she look around.

Chou.M : See, name tags.

Jeongmin.Y : Let's put them on!

They put on their name tags on their shirts.

Chou.M : See! there is arows on the floor leading to a tunnel like hallway.

Jeongmin.Y : I think we are supposed to go down the hallway.

Yulin.F : Yeah, it looks like a door in the end of the hallway.

They walk through the hallway and when they gets to the door it opens up.

Cube Trainees : Woah~

*Mnet replay*

Yulin.F : Okay... one, two, three

Cube Trainees : Hello! We are Cube Trainees!

Jeongmin.Y : Hello~ I'm Yoo Jeongmin.

Chou.M : Hi, I'm Matsuzaki Chou.

Yulin.F : And hi~ I'm Fu Yulin.

Jeongmin.Y : Chou-Eonnie, you should choose first.

Chou.M : Okay.

Chou looks around and then goes up the stairs and sit down at seat 11.

Yulin.F : Should we sit next to each other Jeongmin?

Jeongmin.Y : Yes.

Matsuzaki Chou Trainee Cam

Chou.M : I feel a little left our from Jeongmin and Yuling, they're way closer than i am to them

----

Jeongmin whisper something to Yulin and they goes to seats 26 and 27, Jeongmin at 26 and Yulin at 27.

Moonseo.J : Hello, Im Jeon Moonseo.

She takes her hand out and shakes their hands.

Yulin.F : Fu Yulin.

Jeongmin.Y : Yoo Jeongmin.