❍⌇ ❛❛ [ fucked pretty silly~ ] ;;❃ ❜❜ ❍⌇

✧ :・◡̈ ଂ ﹀﹀﹀﹀
︶︶ ⸝⸝ 🌿 ꒰ welcome~ no rude comments, fighting or anything like that!
Constructive criticism is allowed~

WARNINGS: SUB SCARA, DOM READER, SPANKING, USAGE OF TOYS (DILDO), DEGRADING, MOMMY KINK, SLIGHT PRAISE, MASOCHISM, BRATTY SCARA, SWEARING, MODERN AU

WARNINGS: SUB SCARA, DOM READER, SPANKING, USAGE OF TOYS (DILDO), DEGRADING, MOMMY KINK, SLIGHT PRAISE, MASOCHISM, BRATTY SCARA, SWEARING, MODERN AU. ETC.

----

When you had gotten home, you slammed the door shut. Suddenly knocking yourself out, falling asleep on the floor for about 3-4 hours. Only an hour till scara comes home.

"Ugh, feel like fucking shit. . "  you groaned, once you woke up. You looked at the clock, 7:00pm.

Just an hour before scara comes home after hanging out.

" fuck— gotta shower. . " you went up the stairs sloppily, reaching your designated area.

You grabbed the necessity, before taking a 30 minute bath. You sighed, clearly needing this, before you slid down the water. Your eyes only visible under the water.

That was until you heard a slam, you quickly slid back up.

You went out, almost slipping in the process. Before reaching out and dressed into your comfy clothing.

Before you drained out the water and went out of the bathroom.

"Scara? Scara!" You yelled out, only to receive a ringing silence. You went down the stairs. Expected to meet your little gremlin.

That's when it hit you, it was the neighbors door.

You giggled at your stupidity, before going back upstairs.

"Damn, how dumb could i get? "

------

You heard the door open, before slamming shut.

You got up from the couch, only to finally meet the little gremlin.

"Aww~ Heyy scara! How was your day?" You asked, with a small smirk your face adopted.

He only looked at you, before scoffing. Walking up the stairs, slamming the door with a big 'bang'. You grunted, slightly bothered at that behavior.

But, oh well~ you decided to leave it be. He must've had a bad day?

------

It was night time, you shut the TV off. Walking upstairs, you opened the door to see Scaramouche in his cute pajamas reading a book with a lamp, lighting up the entire room in a yellow-orange shade.

"Hey Scara? What's up, you seemed. . Pretty rough when you came back. ." You walked up to pet his soft hair. Only to be met by as rough shove.

You were getting angered bit by bit.