Chapter 4 °☆~

-

-

-

Third chapter posted today jesus! I have alot of motivation so expect 2 or 3 more >;)

♡♡♡

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's pov°☆~

I stand outside the daycare doors and hesitate to open them. Oh fuck it i think as i sped over to the slide and decend it giggling all the way down. I land in the ballpit still giggling until a pair of hand grabs me and pulls me up spooking me abit. "Jesus starlight your just like a child." Moon teases with his shit eating smirk. "Shove it moonussy." I shove my middle finger in face and get out of his arms. "Moonussy?-" Moons snickers at the name. "What the fuck is going on in that head of yours?" He giggles as he pats my head. "Alot of shit now lets go!" I grab moons arm breaking him away from his giggle fit. He blushes as the sudden contact and i stare at him. Then it snaps. "Oh moony!" I say dramatically. "Is it true?? Your experiencing love at first sight!" I put my hand over my chest and close my eyes. I slowly open them to be met with moons very red face. "Im just teasing moon dont take it seriously!" I laugh as he huffs. "Yeah yeah whatever lets go." It was his turn to grab my arm as he drags me up to his and suns shared room. We enter their room and omg its adorable. Half of the room is yellow with a sun painted on the wall and art made for sun from the kids and a little moon night light on the side of the bed side table. The other half was a dark blue with a moon and stars painted on the walls. On the ceiling of moons side was glow in the dark star stickers. "I like your guys' room." I smile. Sun burst through a door in the corner of the room coming to hug me. "Y/n! Come come follow me! I made you a suprise!" In the process of sun dragging me i latch onto moon and pull him along which he suprised as first but maintained his cool. Sun dragged us into a room where a projector was shinning onto the walls a den made of blankets big enough to fit the 3 of us stood. In the background i could hear a song being played. I instantly recognised it. It was lovers rock by TV girl. I smile at all the work sun put into this. I grabbed sun and pulled him into a hug. "Thanks sunny! This is so cool!" We pulled away and i call see a red tint on his cheeks as he smiled. "I set up the DVD player so choose a movie from the shelf and we can connect to projector to the DVD player so it projects onto the wall." Moon speaks up from behind me. "Okay!" I say as i walk over to a shelf with a bunch of different movies on. I skim through them until i find my favourite movie. I smile and pick it up and pass it over to moon. Sun had already climbed into the den filled to the brim with pillows and plushies. I joined sun in the den as the lights turn off and the movie starts playing on the wall. Sun grabs onto me abit as moon climbs into the den. "You ok sunny?" I ask slightly worried. "Im find just a little scared of the dark is all." He laughs it off and lets go looking abit upset. I grab his hand giving it a small squeeze before resting it inbetween us. I could tell he appreciated the gesture. I did the same to moon which he gives me a slight squeeze back. We all watch the movie until i heard snoring at the side of me. Sunny had fallen asleep. I giggled quietly and told moon that sun was dribbling in his sleep to which he laughed at. "Yeah he does that alot." Moon giggles. I rest my head onto moons shoulder and give his hand another light squeeze. He responds by putting his head ontop of mine. After abit i could hear soft snores coming from moon. A small smils tugs at my lips as i relax. I slowly re call the day as my eyes begin to droop sending me into a deep sleep.

Moons pov°☆~

I open my eyes, neck aching a little from my position. I take my head off y/n's head and sit up letting go off their hand in the process. I look over and see that suns already up. I pick up my phone to check the time. 5:06am. I groan as i turn my phone off placing it back down. I take another glance at y/n and slowly ease them down from their position. Sitting up all night wont help their back. I lay down next to the and cuddle into their back slowly drifting back off to sleep.

Suns pov°☆~

I go back into the room to check on moony and y/n. I walk in and see moon cuddling up to their back, both of them asleep. I smicker mischievously as i pull my phone out and quickly snap a picture. I quietly leave room and climb onto my bed pulling out my sketchbook. I turn on my headphones and start drawing. The song meet me at our spot blasts through my headphones as i hum along. I bring out my colors and start coloring the sheet in. I pull it up and look at it with pride. I drew me, y/n and moon and it looked great! I smiled as i put away my art supplies and then looked over at the clock. 5:59am. Oh its 5:59am! Nearly time to start the day. Wait. 5:59!? Y/N AND MOON ARE GONNA BE LATE! I internally panick as i sprint to the room. I speed over to the two shaking them violently. "WAKE UP WAKE UP ITS 5:59!" Moon grabs my arm and y/n stirs. I grab moons arm and dart out the room. "YOU CAN GET CHANGED IN HERE Y/N!" I quickly exclaim then slam the door. "Sun what the fuck, why didnt you wake us up sooner?" Moony asks me. "Im sorry i was drawing!" "Its ok sunny" moon says and ruffles my hair.

Y/n's pov °☆~

I grab my bag and quickly get changed. I open the door to see sun and moon not there. They could have atleast waited for me i grumble. I look at suns bed and see a plate with f/s (favourite snack) with a note. I picked up the note and smiled. 'Hey y/n! Sorry we didnt wait we have to open the daycare bang on 6am! I hope you like the f/s! Eat and hurry on down here! Love sunny and moony'. At the bottom of the letter was a litle sun and moon doodle. I laughed as i grabbed the f/s and ate it walking down to the daycare floor where i could already hear all the kids screaming. Second day, lets get this over and done with. 

(1194 words)