Chapter Two: Blood and Tears

I stopped in my tracks at the writing. What the actual fuck?!

The ground beneath me swayed again and I collapsed. Was there a gas leak in this building or something.

My head was pounding. I wanted to go home. I wanted to sleep. I began letting my eyes close when I saw a huge black figure come into focus around a corner.

What the fuck was that?!

I struggled to sit up when I started seeing black dots cloud my vision. Everything suddenly hurt and I blacked out.

***

I awoke in a panic. I looked around. I was right where I had fallen. Then I remembered the terrifying black creature I had seen.

I stood up, happy that the room wasn't blurring. I looked around and didn't see the monster. I breathed a sigh of relief and continued walking down to hallway.

I ignored the blood message on the wall and walked further into "his territory" whatever that meant.

A couple hours went by until I eventually stopped to rest. I found a small crevice that would go unnoticed if you weren't looking.

I sat down and pulled up knees to my chest. Today had exhausted me. I was still struggling to figure out how to get out here.

Eventually my own thoughts were too much and I decided to sleep. Sleep didn't come easy but after singing to myself for a bit I eventually fell asleep.

I awoke to screams. I hated when that happened. It usually meant my parents were fighting. Without opening my eyes, I struggled to hear what my parents were fighting about this time.

"OH GOD! SOMEONE! HELP ME!" A loud voice screamed and I opened my eyes. I remembered I wasn't at home.

But someone was screaming for help. Does that mean there's othe people here?! I got up fast and peak out of the crevice. I didn't see anybody so I quickly slipped out.

The screaming came again. "PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

I followed the sound and soon the screams were deafening. The person was around the corner from me.

I peaked around the corner and saw a grown man on the floor with tears streaming down his face as a giant black monster stood above him.

The creature was black with white details and it touched the ceiling. It had large claws the size of my whole arm.

My eyes widened in shock and I put my hand over my mouth. Suddently the creature began to shrink. It took the shape of a human and began to look like one.

The creature had dark brown hair and was 6'3. The creature had a gray sweatshirt on and black jeans.

"Hey come on man. Stop screaming. Your going to attract unwanted attention." The creature human thing said in a silky voice.

"You were just a monster!" The man screamed.

"Hey now, that's not very nice." The creature said, chuckling. "And I don't like mean people."

The creatures jaws began to open and expand like a snake. It morphed into a black color and swallowed the man whole. It reminded me a lot like Venom.

I gasped loudly and covered my mouth again. The creatures mouth retracted back to normal and it looked toward me.

It saw...

I turned and ran back the way I had come. I heard running behind me. It had decided to chase.

"If you stop, what I do won't be too bad." The sentence was followed with an evil chuckle.

I tried to put on more speed but ended up tripping and falling flat on my face. I quickly recovered myself and rolled over to the face the creature.