✩*⢄⢁✧ 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐 ✧⡈⡠*✩

requested by IwriteSh1t8 part 2 of the sister oneshot!!

part 2 of the sister oneshot!!

sister!child!reader x bakugou
PLATONICALLY ONLY

katsuki it also called katziki never knew having a sister would be that chaotic.you always want to play with him or almost break things out of curiosity.
you are usually more shy and scared but sometimes the demon can get out of you and you scream and kick him.

when he heard about his parents leaving the house for a stupid date he couldn't believe that he needs to cancel his plans with the squad for you.his stupid little sister.

he is gaming right now like always while you are downstairs playing with your teddy bear that actually belongs to katsuki.you even named the katsuki after him...katziki.

he doesn't really care about what you are doing as long as you leave him alone.he looks at the clock to see that it's 8:25 pm and that his parents are still not home.he doesn't think about it too much and makes himself ready for bed,noticing that it started to rain outside.

he tiredly goes to his bed when he suddenly hears a loud sound from outside.it's starting to rain heavier and he can see the lightning flashing through his windows.

he rolls his eyes and just lays down.the sounds become louder when he suddenly hears the door being opened.he just ignores it because he knows it's you and keeps his eyes closed.

he hears you coming closer and you shake him carefully.
„katziki..."he hears you whimper.

suddenly you hear the loud sounds again and scream.you cry and shake him stronger.katsuki finally opens his eyes to see you hugging your teddy and red eyes like you've been crying for days.

„what?"he asks harshly.
because of your panic and fear you try to explain but it sounds like you are a new born baby just making baby sounds.

„are you scared?"he asks and you look up and nod with a pouty face.he annoyedly lets you lay in his bed but not touch him.he turns around so you can only see back.the rain isn't getting better nor are the scary sounds.

you stare at his back that is like a huge mountain for you and try not to make it obvious that you are scared even tho he already saw you crying your eyes out.you just hug his shirt and cry into it.

katsuki feels bad and turns to you.he sees you curled up and hugs you with your teddy bear in your arms.

„katziki..."he hears you whisper-cry.
„shhhh it's okey...i am here"he kisses your forehead and hugs you closer and tighter.

꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚ ˵˵ა‧₊˚꒷꒥꒷