01

IT WAS a rainy day outside

IT WAS a rainy day outside. you were currently sitting in a cafe while watching the rain cry to itself. the droplets could be heard trickling down and this was yet so calming and peaceful for you. however, you sighed as she recalled the previous events that happened several minutes ago.

for context, you were supposed to have a blind date that was set up by your close friend, hu tao, but in the end it was canceled since 'something came up'. hu tao has made several blind dates for you in the past since she wanted you to have some happiness in your life after all the events that happened with him. however, all of those were complete failures as you really had no interest in any of them except one, but that was also another failure too.

"honestly, this is starting to get a little annoying..." you murmured. "i should go— huh?"

you heard the bell at the door ring, and suddenly a guy walked inside the cafe. he was wearing a black shirt with black jeans, something very basic yet it complimented his overall appearance. all the silence that was held in the cafe was now broken, and many people had their eyes on him with awe. however, you sat there dumbfounded at the scene.

what's up with this guy and why is everyone staring at him...?

the curiosity got the best of you, so you decided to stare at the guy. you took note that he did indeed look quite good looking, but you were staring too long that he happened to notice you were looking at him. you could see his eyes slowly widening, but he quickly turned away afterwards.

he kind of reminds me of.... wait, no.

you shook your head. you did not want to think about that matter right now, so you decided to get up and leave until...

"OMG, ARE YOU THAT GUY, SCARA? can i take a photo of you? please! "

"sure."

"you are way hotter in person, omg..."

"can i get your number too?"

you took a sudden halt from your walk when his name was mentioned. scara.

there is no way... out of all places, he had to be here.

i hope he did not recognize me.

you weren't afraid of how you looked like, but in this moment you did not want him to see you in a cafe alone like this.

you turned around once more, and found a group of girls huddling around scara. a snap sound could be heard as they were taking a photo.

....oh.

despite the joyous atmosphere surrounding him, you contoured her face slightly. scara could be seen putting on a wry smile towards the girls.

couldn't you at least look at me like that?

anyway, i don't care anymore. i won't see you again after this.

but saying those stuff in your head still hurt you inside. it didn't help the fact that he still looks quite good looking, even more so now. however, you knew that it was time to focus on yourself. there was even a whole reason as to why you decided to get a glowup.

"...it's because of you," [name] whispered and left while a guy stood up.

━━━━━━━ 𓆩♡𓆪 ━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━ 𓆩♡𓆪 ━━━━━━━

𓂃 thank you for reading !