prologue + things :)

FIRST OFF- this is being re-done. I haven't done this since 2023,so bear with me guys.

ok. Second on, things you'll need to know.
Y/N is YOUR NAME
L/N is LAST NAME
H/C is YOUR HAIR LENGTH
H/L is YOUR HAIR COLOUR
E/C is YOUR EYE COLOUR

OK, THREE- we're beginning.

It was...bright out, to say the least.The small boy with h/l h/c hair was on the living floor playing with his train set.
"Choo choo! "

He lightly yelled, swooping his bright blue wooden train around its smooth tracks. A yellow and red number one painted on its shining sides.

"Y/n, is everything packed yet? We need to go soon-'' The lady stopped in her tracks, staring at her son playing with his toys, "Oh, baby. Are you having fun? You know we have to leave soon, trust me, when we go see daddy you can show him all your cool toys! " The woman, over four feet tall, now standing in her heels, crouched down talking to the boy.

He nodded, his e/c marbles bouncing with every tilt. A sharp, but light, smile creased his face. Sitting up, gathering his wooden rails, and the train, he stacked them in his blue bag, pushing it into a suitcase for his mother to bring into the trunk.
Following his mother outside, as she finishes putting everything away, she picks up the boy and sits him snug inside the matching blue trainer seat, and buckling him in. "Are you ready, love?" His mother asks. He cheers in excitement, as they both exchange laughs and giggles while the radio turns on, playing an all too formalized song...

But that was long ago. Forgotten in the past. And now, the future holds many new things.