Chapter one

Not my photo, btw

No ones pov;

It was early. Too early. "BREAKFAST!" A voice boomed, as a chubby fat man walked in, wearing a black suit and a white shirt underneath. A butchy, black hat stood tall on top of the man's round, shiny head. His small eyes sit awkwardly on his face. "Up, dear. We have a railroad to work on. Come and eat, then we can get to work. " The man, known as sir Topham hat, or FC(Fat controler), awoke the slumbering figure nuzzled in bed who mumbled and walked downstairs with the chubby man. After breakfast, the fat controller and the figure arrived at Tidmoth Sheds, trains aliened in one big shed, and three on the side. Three blue, one red, one dark emerald green, and two bright greens."Good morning, engines. Today, we have a special guest, who is going to be working with us all! " the pudgy man announced. The figure walks out from behind the sky blue car. His h/l, h/c, tied back(unless you have no hair) into a slick ponytail, his clothes looking like no other they seen. Fresh, but muddy, brown boots matched his 'scarf' around his waist, gold loops hooked on the end. "Everyone, " FC continued, "This is your new 'co-worker', y/n l/n. Treat him right! He will be working like Gordon, pulling the express, delivering goods and shunting carts,like Percy and Thomas." The trains stopped, starred, or even glarred at the sight before them.A small form, about 6 feet(182.88 cm) 23 or 22,in age. And human??"B-but sir! You can't be serious. A human? Pulling coaches? Or.. Or shunting cars?? " the biggest, and bluest engine asked, inferiorated by the fact that a human, of all things, would be shunting or pulling carts. "Yes, Gordon. Y/n will be pulling, shunting, and delivering goods, carts, and coaches. He'll be living by the sheds, in a house. He'll be a great addition. Now, I'll let you all settle down and talk. "The FC walked away, leaving the trains, and human, to talk.

Your POV;

"Well...this is new." Many stared again at the small, but justifying tall, figure.

"Yeah... I bet this is just a joke, maybe Thomas and fc put this together. Right?"

"Oh most definitely, -"     "Not."

"Yeah...so um..Hi, as uh- as said, I'm (Y/N)..uh..yeah.." The tall male awkwardly said, rubbing his arm.

"Hi! I'm Thomas, this is Percy! It's so nice to meet you. Where do you come from? Like, are you from England, or-? "

" I'm from (insert place). So.. Uhm...how is.. Every one?.. Every train? Engine? "

"Everyone is fine, in terms of speech. I'm Emily, it's so very nice to meet you. FC was saying how we were getting someone new! I didn't expect it to be a human, not that it's a bad thing! Can you really pull carts and coaches like us? How do you do it? What's your favorite, carts or coaches? Do you like-"

"One question at a time, Emily. It's not like they can answer everything at once. My names Edward. I'm the oldest here, in terms of being in the sheds. This is Henry, forgive him for being shy. Those two are Gordon and James. There pretty..uh... Full of theirsleves...abrasive,if you will. "

"It's okay! To answer your questions, Emily, I am able to pull both,and potentially all. How? I'm not sure. My favorite? Well I'm not sure. I would have to say both, again. Where I'm from we only have carts and coaches. FC said you have talking carts, right? Who push and pull? We didn't have those, so hopefully they don't get on any bad results from me. "

Emily 'nodded' as the little engines, alongside Emily, Henry, Edward, and y/n, talked and murmured together. The bigger ones, James and Gordon, talked amidst themselves in a light disgrace about the human and what they, supposedly, can do.This went on for a couple of more minutes, before James had an idea, "y/n, was it? Why don't you show us what you can do, y'know? Try pushing that list of carts along, let's say, to Gordon. See how strong you really are."

"Why me?" Gordon seemed to argue back, the red engine remarked a quick, 'because' as (Y/N) uncoupled his scarf and tied it to the loop in front of the list and his hips. Slowly he pulled the list, struggling just a bit, as he walks his way to Gordon, picking up the pace inch by inch. After a good 20 seconds, the h/c-ette made it to the buffer of the biggest engine. Standing up to Gordons eyes, the s/c male grinned, glaring at the blue's pupils. "Well? What else?"

 The male asked James, who was astonished, and ashamed that this human could do this, in a matter of seconds too.