chapter two

Basically, what ur wearing, but use ur own colours- um- the belt/scarf is the top image, it's not the best, but it was rushed, oh well

Basically, what ur wearing, but use ur own colours- um- the belt/scarf is the top image, it's not the best, but it was rushed, oh well. I used picrew for the picture of U. Uhm- here is the creator/link.Picrewの「五百式全身メーカー」でつくったよ! https://picrew.me/share?cd=sJ9LjoLJ6q #Picrew #五百式全身メーカー Let's get this chapter started! Also, I wanna point out how the scarf is used.Basically, it couples to the hook/loop, then ties around it. It then ties around your waist, then over your shouldeers in a cross, but not tied, then hangs down where the breast is, or the ribs. Holding onto it in different angles help pull carts/coaches up. When going down a hill, you hop onto, and into, the carts, then walk/run from there. While with coaches, u hop on the sides where any handles can be used to hold on. Hope that helps better understand! I also put out my quotes, like for example;"He walked that way, but I have a question, who are you? ""I'm gamba gramba, from Gramba gramp. "So it's not smashed together and you can't get confused, when there is no words like 'he pushed the coach' or whatever. With that out of the way, have fun!

"I.. Well... Uhm.. "Gordon stammered on, red in the face. You couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment, shock, or if you were too close. Either way, you backed up, only a little, and undid your scarf, climbing into his buffer, putting a hand to his forehead, "Jesus, big guy, you're burning up like a fire is California. You...okay?" Gordon huffed, "O-OF COURSE I'M OKAY! A BIG ENGINE LIKE ME, IS ALWAYS OKAY! "

"Yeesh, calm down, it was only a question, Gordon." stammered Thomas, glaring at the big blue engine as y/n backed off, picking up his scarf and pushing the carts back with ease."I guess I underestimated you, y/n. But that still doesn't mean I won't let you off that easily. " James boasted.

"Okay. Thanks James. "

Later that night, all the engines where peacefully chatting. Y/n steps out of Thomas's cab, oil splatted his face. "Thanks for the lift, pal. " y/n cheerfully thanked the small blue engine as he hummed back a welcome. Emily cheered as soon as she seen him, asking how his day was, and more. 

" 'm doing great, Emily, how about you? Keeping your trucks in order? Do ya' got enough coal and water in y'ur tank? "

"I'm doing great! It was an amazing day. My trucks are doing just fine, just got finished delivering my last ones for today. And I'm all set up for tomorrow. Never filled than sorry, is what I say! "

The male nodded in agreement, "Can't argue with that logic! "

"Since when did she say that? " a voice questioned lightly.Emily brightly smiled, red peaking at her cheeks. Thomas and Percy laughed lightly. Y/n turned around and gave Thomas a stare, only one that he knew ment. They had made it up earlier today."Thomas? " y/n asked. The blue engine looked at the man besides him, filling up the coal. "Yes, sir? " The man turned around, revealing y/n, giving Thomas the creepiest stare ever. His face was against Thomas's for head, both round e/c pupils spurting to different sides. "C o a l. Eat your c o a l, before it gets...COAL-D" y/n's eyes went back to normal as he backed off, snorting lightly as the two erupt into fits and giggles. "D-DID- DID YOU REALLY BUT SAY THAT?! " Thomas coughed out, busting a laugh so hard, steam shuffled out his funnel like a house of fire. "Y-yeAh! I dId! " y/n voice cracked.

"CoAl..." Y/n made a peep, and Thomas burst out laughing. The other engines looked at the two. Thomas's eyes shut as he gasped for air, snorting lightly as steam shot from under him. Y/n, on the other hand, fell down, laughing loudly, tears straining his face, as he hit the ground with his fist. Snorts were heard from the two as they slowly calmed down. Gordon puffed into the sheds, backing slowly into his own 'room'. 

"What's going on here? " FC climbed out of Gordons 'end tank'/compartment, Thomas slowly coughed, muttering a sorry as y/n looked up, "coal happened sir. " y/n stifled a giggle again, FC, ̶who ̶̶l̶̶o̶̶o̶̶k̶s ̶l̶i̶k̶e ̶h̶e'̶s ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t ̶t̶o ̶̶̶s̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶t ̶̶H̶̶I̶̶M̶̶S̶̶E̶̶L̶̶F, I mean...looked like he was stifling a laugh too, coughed into his hand and nodded.

"Sir, clearly, y/n isn't a useful, erm...worker, on your railway if he's only laughing! " James ̶C̶h̶a̶r̶l̶e̶s argued, "oh James, there's nothing wrong with laughing, as long as work is getting done."James sighed in annoyance, as FC left. Y/n eyed James, but with better judgement, tha he did not have, y/n spoke out.

"Listen, sIsTeR, if you have a problem with me, just say it. You don't gotta' have your ass cheeks in a twist because I'm here. "Sound struck, star struck, ̶M̶A̶K̶E ̶U̶P ̶S̶T̶R̶U̶C̶K, (I'll stop now, lmao) James glared. "Okay, y/N, I DO, have a problem with you. First, you come here and act like YOU can do anything. We bigger engines can pull lots of things, AND DO lots of things, without your help."

Engines gasped, 'turned' their heads, or even stopped talking. Y/n looked shocked. "Excuse me?.. I come in here and act like I can do anything?? EXCUSE ME?! I CAME HERE TO. HELP. Not to get PUSHED AROUND by a NARCISSISTIC ENGINE, WHO CAN'T EVEN GET ONE JOB DONE! "

The two got into a pretty big fight. FC came back around to the sheds. Blowing his whistle, FC caught their attention, fighting stopped. FC was cross. "What is going on here?! " FC yelled. Dropping his hand, y/n quieted down, his mouth closing as he looks down, James, looks down too, ashamed.

 "Sir...he-"

 "Gordon, not to be rude, but I'm talking to James and y/n."

"Yes sir. " Gordon looked away from FC's gaze. "So? No one is going to talk. ""I-""Sir it was my fault. I was getting to pushy with James and caused an outburst. I'm sincerely sorry, and will fix this mistake. If needed, I will pack my bags and leave Sodor. "FC sighed, "No, no. All is well. Y/n, you will be punished by shunting carts tomorrow, and making deliveries to the scrap yard. I expect you to apologize to James. I will be heading home, y/n, your luggage is inside the home besides the shed. It's about a one minute walk. Goodnight everybody, I better get no reports of fighting tonight. "The FC walked away; James was in shock. He turned to the 6'foot male, who grumbled an apology and walked away.