Chapter 7 Prophesizing Dead

.

.

.

.

"How'd you turn his hair pink?" Travis asked me interested, probably because he might want to pull off the same thing.

"Exploding hair dye pack, it's a really messy prank." I tell him. "Also stains the clothes."

"We can definetly pull that off." Connor said grinning.

"What did the teacher do?" Nico asked.

"Oh he hated me because my father bullied him when he went to school." I tell him. "If he didn't treat me like shit then I wouldn't prank him so much, unfortunatly he usually knows I'm responsible for it."

"Just means you gotta be more clever." Travis says.

"Which is the exact reason why I made this grand prank to pull off at the end of the year." I tell him, and he and Connor both lean forward interested. "Unforunate takes about a year worth of preperation."

"How do you do it?" Travis ask.

"And can we do it here?" Conner continues.

"Do you two know magic?" I asked them grinning.

"You can maybe teach us it." They say grinning back.

The three of us decide to ignore the weary looks other people in the cabin were giving us. Weasley's I will let your goals live on through these two.

.

.

.

Good new and bad news.

Bad news being that the Stoll brothers can't use magic. Though they are very determined to pull a grand plan off with my help. Magic with the Stoll's ingenuity for a prank. This can only end good... for our amusement that is.

Good news being that Bianca looked stunning. She looked like she had been bathed in moonlight. She also was more muscular, either Artemis's blessing gave muscles or I notice less than I thought I did.

When she saw me walk into the pavilion she gave me a look of concern. I just gave her my usual grin back which seemed to ease her. Though Zoë did scowl at me, but that didn't bother me. Artemis's glare was scarier, and growing up with a portrait that glares as you pass it makes you use to the looks. Could look at you as if you were less that a piece of crap.

Before I could sit down next to the Stolls, who were teaching Nico and I about poker, I saw Thalia beckoning me over. So I went over to her table, which she sat alone at.

"Yes battery girl?" I ask sitting across from her.

"I heard you got into a fight with the hunters." Thalia said.

"Merely informing them of something." I tell her.

"Yeah, freezing someone's hand to their bow, must have been some information." Thalia said amused.

"Of course, my name is special. Hopefully I don't have to tell them it again." I say, "Anyways if it was an actual fight, you would know."

"I'm guessing you don't have a cabin to sleep in tonight?" Thalia asked and I nodded. "You can sleep in my cabin."

"Really?" I asked. "Wont thunder brain have a problem with that?"

"Eh, who cares." Thalia shrugged. "Do you know how boring it is in there alone? And creepy with that statue just staring at you."

"Well since the olympian princess is inviting me in then I suppose it's okay." I say. "Better than probably pissing Hera off and just sleeping in her cabin."