Cuddles (Fluff)

(Season 1)

(Very, very OOC Chishiya and Niragi)

3rd Person POV

   "They're back!!" Somebody shouted as a group came into the building. Everybody gathered around to see the cards they got from the games. "No new ones.." Hatter says making some people groan and others sigh. Chishiya was in the group and just walked away after giving the card to Hatter, not wanting to deal with so much people.

He was walking away to his room, but then he heard somebody call out to him. "Chishiya!!" A voice called out again. Chishiya turned back and it was Arisu. "Hey, Arisu. Did you need something from me?" He asks the other male, confused as to why he is talking to him.

"Yea, uhm Niragi kinda came up to me and pointed his gun at me. Told me that he wanted me to tell you to meet him in his room..?" Arisu said shocked as the two males seem like enemies and concerned for Chishiya. 

"Oh, don't worry. It's fine,I'll be on my way now then. See ya, Arisu!" The male waves as he runs to Niragi's room. Arisu stands there, shocked, mouth opened wide just waving his hand back slowly.

—-----------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV -Niragi's room-

—-----------------------------------------------------

*Knock Knock*

Chishiya knocked on the door twice, waiting for a response. He looked around the hallway quickly, making sure nobody was coming. He quickly did a quick glance before the door opened in front of him. He was about to wave but the figure in front of him grabbed his wrist, yanking him into the room and locking the door.

"What was that for, Niragi?!" Chishiya shouted a little rubbing his wrist like it hurt. The male in front of him quickly grabbed his wrist before speaking, "Are you okay?" Chishiya's eyes widened, not expecting Niragi to actually think he hurt him.

He rolled his eyes quickly, before smiling and shaking his head, laughing a little. "What? What's wrong?!" Niragi seemed like a confused puppy. Chishiya thought it was cute. "No, no. Nothing is wrong. I just did not expect you to actually think you hurt me by yanking me into your room. Haha" Chishiya quickly explained.

Niragi got red like crazy, embarrassed. He turned away and walked towards the bed, before laying down. He patted the bedding, signaling for Chishiya to come lay down with him. Chishiya walked over and laid down right next to Niragi. Next thing the male knows, arms wrapped around him, pulling him closer to the other figure's chest to cuddle. Chishiya just chuckles a little before laying down, resting his face on Niragi's chest. Niragi quickly kisses the top of his head. And then closes his eyes and they both fall asleep cuddled together.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N

That is the first chapter of this book! Hope you guys like it!! Stay safe and hydrated guys!! <3