VII- Stop messing with me

Smut ahead
-----‐---

The next morning Ryan woke up and felt really comfortable. Ryan's head was on Sebastian's chest and around his waist was Seb's hand. They were cuddling and Ryan didn't even remember. He tried to get away without waking Seb up.

"Slept well ?"

Ryan was startled. Seb looked at their position and smiled.
"Are you trying to get off of me ? Last night, you fell asleep and came to me. Why are you like this now ?"
"I.. I don't remember. Just let me go, we're gonna be late."
"Why ?" Seb said as he grabbed his phone. "We still got time, the alarm didn't even ring." He held Ryan's waist even tighter.
"Stop it."
"What ? Don't you want to stay a little longer ?"

Ryan didn't want to answer because of course it was warm and comfy inside those abs and he didn't wanna go.
"Do you know that you're breathtaking ? How can you be so hot ?" Seb said.
"Stop messing with me."
"I can't help it, you're fun to mess with."
"What ? I didn't do anything."
"Just by existing, you always make my heart go crazy, you know."

Ryan's heart was beating so fast right now. He wanted to kiss him. Fuck it, boy or girl. His heart was louder than that. He looked at Seb, still in his arms. Seb looked at him, they locked eyes for a few seconds. Their heads were so close. They both wanted to kiss each other's lips like crazy. Seb smiled.
"Remember what I said last time ? I'm not gonna stop myself."
"Kiss me."
"Oh, fucking gladly."

Seb grabbed Ryan's jaw and pressed their lips. He moved above Ryan, his legs around his waist, their lips still locked. They were devouring each other's lips. They waited to taste their lips for an eternity, this was the moment. Seb grabbed Ryan's hand and held it against the bed.

----SMUT----

He continued to kiss him savagely, Ryan's lips were becoming chapped from being abused. He finished taking off his sweater completely, making Seb understand that he wanted to go to the next level.

You don't have to say anything more, he thought.

Once Ryan's torso was completely visible, Seb described it with his eyes and placed a multitude of butterfly kisses on his skin, making Ryan's body twist and his already excited member tense. He marked him everywhere, left a few hickeys behind him. His hands then settled on Ryan's ribs that he caressed and removed his shirt.

They were now only in boxers one on the other and the atmosphere of the room was burning.

A sexual tension kept growing between their two bodies.

Seb lowered himself to the level of Ryan's boxers. He put his tongue there to lick his member through the cloth.

"Ah, Sebastian.. please.." he stammered, finding that Seb wasn't going fast enough.

Seb looked up at him to meet his pleading eyes.

"What are you begging me for, baby ?" Seb said, playfully.

"God don't make me repeat it," he began of a hoarse voice, "Fuck me, Seb, sh-"

Ryan stopped out of pleasure, feeling Seb's hand pass the barrier of its under clothing and to catch of a blow its member already quite hard.

He wrapped his fingers around his member and started to move back and forth. It was at first slow then faster while seeing Ryan squirming of pleasure already. Satisfied with the effect he had on him, Seb finally broke the barrier of clothes which was stopping Seb from taking him entirely. He removed his stocking in one movement, letting his member stand out in broad daylight.

Suddenly, he placed himself between his thighs and massaged them tenderly, in order to relax him because he was already tensing up knowing what Seb was gonna do.