ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ ᴏɴᴇ

'Why you always smiling?" Miles sucked his teeth, throwing his head back

'Why you always smiling?" Miles sucked his teeth, throwing his head back.'

You tapped your pencil softly against your notebook while you started writing things down that the teacher said you thought were important as your partner. Miles. Was late once again." Miles." Professor Rose stopped teaching once she heard miles enter the room.

"IM SO SORRY IM LATE ROSE there was the train then there was the " you assumed was the one who busted through the classroom door not even looking up from your paper.

"MILES take a seat! I'll see you after class." Miles ran his hands over his face, knowing his dad was going to give him hell for being late so many times now, but it really wasn't his fault this time.

Miles dropped his bag and took a seat next to you. You found Miles to be a very weird individual but likable individual. You two weren't friends but were cool. He took out his notebook, searching his body for a pencil, realizing he didn't have one.

"Hey, y/n got a pencil?" He turned his body to face you with a warm smile going across his face. You gave him a side eye, not wanting to give him one of your better pencils cause you absolutely hated when people did not give your writing utensils back.

You sighed, taking a peak into miles-deep brown eyes." You know you ask me for a pencil like every single day, right?" You leaned back in your chair, tilting it up a little.

Miles had a deep chuckle escape from his mouth, his eyes still plastered onto yours. " yea I know my bad y/n." You took a deep sigh, reaching into your pencil case, giving him a pencil." Thank you so much, y/n." you replied with a 'welcome' returning back to what Professor Rose was saying

" You all will have a project to do you all will be presenting this project in two weeks it will be on complications with the world this topic is very broad and you will be given creative freedom to do what you please create a fashion piece, a poem the only requirement is a minimum of 10 hours and there will be no arguing about the project parents because they are the ones sitting right next to you."

You rolled your eyes hearing you would have to work with miles, he was great with his abilities to produce great work however he was one to wait until the last minute to do things and that wasn't you you wanted to get it out the way as quick as possible so someone was gonna have to make a comprise and it wasn't going to be you.

I will give you guys all the time to talk to your parents for the last 15 minutes of class now" Ms.Rose Finished her sentence giving you the time to talk to miles about what you were going to do for the project.

You knew Miles loved science, and it was his favorite class from you having most of your classes and going to middle and high school with him he also really loved poetry reading and writing it. Miles knew you loved art it was one of the things you were best at and something you felt as a stress reliever and to take your mind off of negative things and letting go.