A Surpise Visit

Male Reader POV - I was kneeling down scrubbing the floor boards sighing to myself. Last night I've had a wonderful time with Captain Levi he really showed a difference side of him sensitive and soft spoken he was a gentleman. I suddenly winced in pain feeling a shooting pain down my back probably from bending to much. Suddenly I heard footsteps noticing it was Captain Levi kneeling down rubbing my back where the pain was like he was trying to message the spot.

Levi - You've done hours of cleaning why don't you take a break for me

Male Reader - *Nodding my head I slowly got up wincing in pain again sniffling.

Levi - (Y/N)?

Levi POV - Looking over I've noticed his eyes were red and puffy worrying me. Has he been in pain all this time and not said anything to me?

Levi - I can't have you scrubbing the floor like this anymore

Male Reader - But how will I clean?

Levi POV - I thought for a moment getting an idea smiling.

Levi - Next time you'll be using a mop so you won't bend over I'll buy an extra one

Male Reader - T-thankyou sir that means alot to me you always make sure I'm ok

Male Reader POV - He suddenly grabbed my hand leading me over to the couch.

Levi - Lay on your stomach

Male Reader - Huh?

Levi - Don't be a Brat just do as I say *Crosses arms*

Male Reader POV - Sometimes Captain Levi was strick and stern with me but it was his way of caring for me. Doing as he said I slowly got on the couch laying on my stomach moving the pillow down on my head. The next thing I knew my shirt in the back was pulled halfway up feeling his hands gently touch my lower back shivering.

Levi - Relax....

Male Reader POV - I did as he said trying not to tense up suddenly feeling a jolt of pleasure as Levi's thumbs pressed down on my muscles causing me to moan smiling.

Male Reader - Leviii *Moans* that feels nice this is very kind of you

Levi POV - I kept pressing down working my way up feeling the muscles begin to loosen. He was in pain for hours and didn't bother telling me anything it made me happy knowing he was getting help but he should have came to me.

Levi - You need to come to me anytime you have problems I'm you Captain that's what I'm here for

Male Reader - But I-I don't want to disturb you when you are doing paperwork *Sniffles* I know when you have days for me to clean it means the mail is to complicated for me to do and you don't want me around trying to figure it out I'm afraid you'd yell at me or something

Levi - You know damn well I'd never yell

Male Reader POV - I began to tear up being turned back on my back as he cupped my face brushing my tears away.

Levi - You're my priority remember that

Male Reader POV - He pulled me close as I hugged him wrapping my arms around his neck shaking.

Male Reader - I'll try

Levi - That's not a good enough answer for me

Male Reader POV - I pulled back looking into Captain Levi's eyes as he pressed our forheads together causing me to giggle rubbing our noses together.

Male Reader - Yes sir

Levi POV - Giving a low chuckle I continued rubbing our noses together only to hear someone call out to me quickly looking up was Erwin Smith my eyes went wide pulling back.