Chapter one: Ignore him Midorya

Deku's POV: It was Monday when summer break had finished. I was walking to class when I heard somone shout my name.

Bakugo: Oi! Deku

It was kacchan, my bully

Bakugo: Oi deku you damn nerd! don't ignore me

Me: oh hey, kacchan... what's up?

Bakugou: Meet me by our old spot after school, be late and you'll suffer the consequences.

I didn't know what he meant by that exactly but I'm pretty sure it was nothing good,and I didn't want to know.
I entered my classroom and saw that Mr. Aizawa was there. My class stopped to stare. Including kacchan.

Mr. Aizawa: Is there a reason why your late Izuku?

I just stood there quiet struggling to get the words out.

Mr. Aizawa: I'm waiting for my answer Izuku

I could tell that he was getting mad and impatient now, but again I ignored. I felt my feet get numb and neck start to ache and couldn't move an inch.

Mr. Aizawa: fine, then you just stay after school and explain why you think it's OK to ignore your elders.

I just walked to my seat in silence as the whole class stared and ooed. I felt kacchan staring at me as I looked down at my desk.

                           AFTER CLASS   
Todorok: hey sexy                 

Me: Oh, hey baby, are you alright?

Todoroki: yes I'm fine thx but what about you?, You seemed pretty down when u came to class this morning, and its unusual for you to be late.

Me: yh I'm fine, it's just that, when I was walking to class, kacchan said that I should meet him by our old spot and if I'm late I would suffer the consequences.

Todoroki: it's fine don't worry about it just ignore him midorya, he won't do nothing to harm you, and if he does tell me so I can beat the shit out of him.

Me: *giggles* ok
*Gets a text message*

In mind: hmm? I wonder who that's from I should probably check tho.

Me: *Gasps/whispers* it's from kacchan

Todoroki: what?

Me: Oh n-no it's n-nothing

                           *BELL RINGS*

Me: oh look it's home time. I'm sorry baby but I have a detention I love u so much TT I'll text you later.

I walked away from Todoroki as I made my way down to Mr. Aizawa's office. I got another notification from kacchan so I opened it.

                               Kacchan

Where tf are you?

Sorry kacchan. I have detention
Remember?                                  

Huh? What the fuck? since when?

Since this morning. I ignored
Mr. Aizawa.

Fuck! You damn fucking nerd...you watch
You'll suffer the consequences

What?!?!

Kacchan it's not my fault I was scared

Kacchan?

Hello?

Kacchan come back!

Ugh!

                    BACK TO DEKU'S POV:

I put my phone away as a cold chill ran down my back. I wasn't sure what kacchan would do to me but I hope it's not painful.(although I knew it was).
I knocked on Mr. Aizawa's door as he let me in. I sat down on a free seat Infront of his desk and put my bag down beside me.

Me: you wanted to see me sensei?

Mr. Aizawa: yes I did. I wanted to talk about how you rudely ignored me this morning...care to explain?

Me: yes of course sir well I just had a bit of a rough confusing morning. And I was shocked that I was late due to the fact I am never late.

Aizawa: well try to move Ur mouth next time or u will get a week detention now get out.

Me: yes sir sorry

I opened his door and left. While sliding my bag on my back. I felt an awkward frill on my body just as I started to get pins and needles in my feet. I ran to wear it off just as I remembered that I had to meet up with kacchan.

I quickly rushed to our old spot and saw kacchan standing there tapping his foot impatiently.

Me: sorry kacchan I'm late. I forgot that I had to meet up with you

Bakugo: yh yh whatever stupid nerd.

Me: y-your not mad?

Bakugo: hm...nah

Me: oh thank God

Bakugo: well now...it's time...

Me: W-what do y-you mean? T-time for W-what kacchan?

Bakugo: To suffer the consequences