Prouloge

Have you ever felt like an absolute failure when it comes to whatever you try and do?

     Vivian Day was a girl like most others trying to do her best in everything she sought out to achieve. Whether it's school related or even just hobbies. She told her-self that she always has to be first and mantra her mother always drilled into her head.

     "You never want to be second place, because second is always the first to lose and we are not loser." She would say so disgusted at the thought of her daughter being anything but perfect.

     So that's what she strived for every single day of her life. She did an art competition she had to come first. She did competitive dance her and her team had to be on the top.

     Until  one day where she tried too hard and it costed her the life she tried so hard to maintain.

     She laughed at herself when she realized that the sport she tried so hard to be perfect in finally killed her. But it was not a laugh of sadness more like a happy one. She laughed at the fact that trying to be the best her was finally over. No condescending mother breathing down her neck at every moment. No nitpicking at everything she does and finally no physiological abuse from the person that was supposed to love and care for her.

     She laughed and cried and finally took her last breaths to the sound a feet running and the sound of an ambulance in the background. With a smile she finally succumbed to the darkness that was in-front of her not knowing what to expect waiting for her on the other side.

Hi this book is under heavy editing because i have suddenly found the inspiration to continue it so thank you all for reading the previous version if u did.

319 words

This book is still inspired by the one and only Can-I-BE-Any-Cooler