Who are you?

When many people think of dying they think of going to heaven or hell. For Vivian she didn't think any different. It's what she grew up with going to church every Sunday. It was one of the many things other than being perfect her mother practically drilled into her. She was a child and couldn't speak up against her mother so she just nod and smiled.

     So when she finally had the choice she didn't go. For months and years she avoided it like the plague.

     So when she finally died she expect god him self to start telling her everything she did wrong in her life.

     But imagine to her surprise when she did not see the shining ball of light she expected, but a man dressed in dark attire standing in what seemed to be water.

Deciding to take a look around in her surroundings she saw that she was also standing in the water like substance. Making a very dumb decision she made up her mind to jump to see if it was actually water.

     A shriek left her mouth when she fell through and only to end up it the same spot she was before. Making up her mind she decided to never do that ever again.

     Finding her voice she finally let out the question her mind was begging her to ask.

     "Who are you and where am I."

     In a voice almost sounding like a hundred combined the voice answered back.

      "I am death and you are in my domain"

     At that moment it felt like she was frozen thinking of everything that had led to that moment.

     "I know this is a stupid question to ask but why am I here"

     With a sigh the entity tries to get its thoughts in order to not freak the human out.

     "As u know u are dead and I had some information I needed to give you to make things right."

     "What kind of information?" The girl questions

     " There has been a mix up with who you were to be assigned as your mother"

     " What are you trying to say"

     "I'm trying to say ur mother was not supposed to be your mother there was a mix up in the paper work. The woman you were assigned to was to vain and callus she was never intended to be a mother for anyone"

     " So what ur saying is because of some stupid mix up I was put with that lady for seventeen years of my life"

     You could hear the tone in her voice it was tired and angry. It sounded like she just gave up.

     "I deeply apologize young lady but that's why I came to greet you to correct my mistake"

     The confusion was painted all over her face. She crossed her arms and stood slightly to the side.

     " And how exactly do plan to do that I don't know if you realized it i'm dead and your all powerful and stuff but I doubt you can turn back time"

    " You are right young one time is not my domain but I can grant you another life.

     Her posture wavered and her eyes went wide.

     "A-Another life where would I even go no offense and all but that world sucked."

     With a chuckle the voice continued.

     "None taken little one I was not the one to create that world but that is a problem easily solvable."

    "What do you mean?"

     " I will find you the best suitable place for your young mind to blossom and to answer your question there are many earths in other universes."

     "Like alternate universes."

     " Exactly like that any world that you have seen or imagined are real somewhere out there in the universe."

       " What do mean that I have seen"

      " Think about those TV shows and movies that you have watched each one has their own universe that they live in."

     " So like... Power-puff girls."

     " What an odd example but yes"

     With a calculating look on her face she made her decision on what universe she would decide to live in.

     " So I can choose any possible ones?"

     " Any possible earth your mind can think off but take some time to make your decisi-."

     "I choose Teen Wolf."

     " Are you sure that is the one you want to choose."

     " Yes."

     " Ok if you are sure u can leave anytime you feel like."

     " How do I leave?"

     " It is simple all you need to do is think about what universe you want to go to and will your mind and soul there."

     "Ok thanks for your help even though you are the reason for this in the first place."

     Death rose an eyebrow to this his mouth making a smirk.

     "I apologized but you're welcome."

     " Yeah yeah, but really thank you i appreciate it."

     "Leave before i make you stay here with me forever"

      " Ok bye bye"

       "Bye."

     Slowly she fades away into darkness leaving nothing behind.

     Death thinks for a minute he can't help but feel like he's forgetting something. With a shrug of his shoulders he walks away into the darkness.

856 words