Broken bolts

"Ready to go fight crime?" Bot says to you through the bathroom door. You yell out "uhm bot..can you come in here really quick??". "Sure" he says. He walks into the bathroom to see that your standing behind the shower curtain. "What do you need? Is something wrong y/n?" he says in a calm voice. "Uhm ye-yeah" you say. *Bot grabs the shower curtain and moves it over so he can see what's wrong with you* "oh my" he says. You look at him while you have a 16 inch dildo inside you dripping wet pussy. "Y/n you should've just asked ik that's a little small for you here.." *bot shoves his throbbing 28 inch cock inside you* "BOTT oo-h my" *he kisses you roughly while you struggle on him massive metal cock* "good girl" bot says while making sure you get a huge orgasm from him. "Don't cum my love"-b. "Trust me I won't promise me you won't cum I wanna make you fill me up with your bolts"-y/n. "Your funny this is nothing I could do this for hours" -b. "Okay let's see who breaks first then, first to cum or orgasm has to go down on the other one"-y/n. "Deal"-b. *bot starts to struggle while you make him go in and out of you faster and faster by the second*. "Slow down some y/n"-b. "Uhm no I wanna feel you"-y/n. "Fine my love ride me as long as you like" -b. Bot knows he's about to bust a circuit but he's way to shy to tell you. *bot moans loudly while you force him to sit on the bathroom floor so you can ride him* "you like that?"-y/k. "Stop I gave up"-b. "Huh?"-y/n. *bot explodes in your stretched out pussy* "I give up y/n your pussy is just to good for me"-b. "I knew I'd win, now give me head" -y/n.

Bot agrees but he needs to take a breather.