Happy new year

Thank you for five reads!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR

It was early in the morning, around four, or five. Bashing and budding was heard around Sodor. Y/n was moving carts, bashing them together, putting them in place, delivering and all. None of the troublesome trucks felt like dealing with this..er..human. Not this early, that is. Soon, around five, or six, engines arouse, finding the male wondering back home. "And where do you think your going? " Gordon asked smugly.

"Back to sleep. I've done my part. Good night, you filthy, narcasistic, assholes. " y/n called back, refrencing to James and Gordon alone. Soon, back into the house, and inside the bed, falling asleep, a whistle breaks out. "Oh no you don't! You have to bring me my caoches! Thomas is delivering the carts today. So get up, bring my coaches to my station at once! " Gordon bribed. Y/n didn't have time for this, especially two narrsacistic, assholes who shoved someone around. "Shove the bloody hell off, you miniscule bastard. " y/n peeped back. Resting his head on his soft pillow, swaying back to sleep.

It was nine at night, now. All the engines set to sleep as y/n darted outside the house. Settling up with Thomas at his buffer, he takes out two soft and plump marshmallows. Sticking one inside the little engines mouth, chewing slowly as he moaned in delight.
"This is so good! What is it?? " he whispered. "Marshmallows. Care to watch the fire works? " y/n asked. Booming went off as the engines sat around, colorful lights displaced the sky.

James had already apologized the hour before for his behavior to y/n, who accepted greatfully, and promised not to tell FC, as long as he didn't bring anything else up like that again. LMAO, NOPE, U THOUGHT- NAH, DRAMA 4EVER, HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVES!!