𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓁

In 1 week, you will return home to celebrate Christmas and New Year's with your parents.
No one knows about this, but you plan to stay in Alfea during this period because your relationship with your parents has deteriorated lately.
Since they learned that you were a fairy, they have a hard time looking at you as they used to, to consider you as their daughter.
You take it all in without saying anything to the others.

The stress starts to build up little by little.
You feel your emotions starting to take control.
Sometimes in class you are not even able to use your magic, or you do and you don't control it.
Every time you are sad or angry, a violent rain falls around you.
Some of the teachers are starting to wonder, you were the best student until now.

Seeing your friends and teachers worry about you, you feel guilty for not telling them, but you prefer not to tell them to avoid the many questions about why.

You wake up, it's Thursday.
You quietly get ready for class.
You take some medication to try to manage your emotions so you can work properly.

The first few hours go well, it's all about writing classes.
Then you go to class with Miss Dowling, you have class in the stone circle.
The goal of the lesson was to learn how to channel your magic to find the right balance in the reaction of your powers.
When Miss Dowling explained this, you immediately panicked, you know you can't control your magic and it's going to be a disaster.
Several students have already passed by, and now it's your turn, as Miss Dowling invites you to come closer.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea" you exclaim in a weak voice, letting your eyes fall to the ground.
"If you can't do it, it's okay, the important thing is to try.
You can't say you won't make it until you try" Farah retorts in a calm voice to reassure you.

Faced with her words, you stand up, shaking slightly, and go.

"Close your eyes and let yourself be carried away by good memories" she says.

Unfortunately, you can't do it, no magic comes out.

"Try to think about your friends, your parents" she exclaims when she sees your difficulty.

The word "parents" still echoes in your head, a host of memories cross your mind.
When they said that you were no longer their daughter, that you were a monster and many other things.
You suddenly open your eyes, they have turned bright red, Miss Dowling's eyes widen when she saw your reaction.
Your hands turn to fire, you put your hands on the ship and it bursts into flames.

"Take a deep breath and try to calm yourself by thinking about something else," says Miss Dowling, trying to get you to think about something else.
"I can't, I can't do it," you say, completely panicked.

The mixture of fear, panic and hatred has made you uncontrollable.
The ship literally exploded under your hands.
Fortunately, the students saw that you lost control and they backed off in time.
You, on the other hand, took all the debris in your face.
Your body and face were badly damaged.

You felt everyone's eyes on you.
Not being able to bear it, you took off into the woods and ran.
"Come back!" shouted Miss Dowling.
She called to you several times, but you kept running into the woods until you found a quiet bench on the edge of a large plain near the fence.

You were alone for a while, moping about yourself, hating yourself.
You stayed the same when the rain came.
You wiped away your tears when you heard someone walking towards you.

"Can I come?" asked Miss Dowling calmly before walking closer to you.
You looked at her with tear-filled eyes and looked away.
Farah stands still for a moment to study your reaction, as she casts a spell to protect you both from the rain.
She decides to approach you slowly.
"It is useless to come if you are afraid of me" you say in a low voice filled with shame.
"I'm not afraid of you, don't say such stupid things.
I just wanted to see if my presence bothered you" she retorted.
"How did you know I was here?" you ask.
"With all the energies that you give off, it was not very complicated to find you" she exclaims still with a very soft voice.
"Why did you come?" you ask with a choked voice while trying to hold back your tears
"I wasn't going to leave you alone outside in this state" she exclaims.
With the cold and the rain you start to shiver with cold
"Do you want my coat?" asks Farah with a soft look and a slight smile.
"No thanks" is the only answer you give her.

Farah takes off his coat and puts it on your shoulders despite your answer.
"I don't know what's going on right now but you don't have to blame yourself like that," Farah says, staying close to you.
At that moment, you finally look up at her with eyes filled with tears and your hair soaked along your face.
"I'm not going to force you to tell me what's wrong but I just want you to know if you ever feel the need to talk I'm here," she says, hugging you.
Then you freeze.
And for the first time in a very long time, you release the pressure in her arms by squeezing her hard.
You were even afraid to hurt her because you held her so tight.
In the face of your reaction, Farah hugs you with a hand that gently caresses your back to comfort you.
"Thank you," you say with your head on your shoulder.
She doesn't answer, she just hugs you harder.

(Tell me if you want a second part ♡)