As always, The Beginning

Jinnie pov

" Jinnie! I thought we had a deal!" Vincenzo said. " What deal?" I asked. 

" You told me that you would feed Inzaghi, But you didn't!" He shouted. " Omg! I forgot that, He he he. Sorry!" I really forgot that. shit! hopefully he won't get angry.

" Ok ok, It's fine. Anyways your name can be changed now." he said. Oh! finally. I can get rid of my past.

" Really?" I asked to make sure he is not pranking me. " Yup. What name are you going to put?" 

I was thinking for along time for name and I finally got one. " Luna! Luna De Ville " I said. " Nice name, but I think you will only be able to keep that De Ville part for a few months" He said.

I was confused. He smiled, I am not sure what he is going to do. " what? " I asked. " I meant you will be my sister soon. Remember you said that like a month ago. And Hong Cha - young is working on making you my legal sister." I was surprised. I was out of words.

 He hugged me and said " You will be my sister Luna Cassano soon" 

Me, Vincenzo and Hong Cha - Young got really close in the past few month. I left DARK KNIGHTS  five months ago and now I am completely ready to forget about them.

Four years later

" Luna, come down!" Cha- young shouted as every morning. " What?" Luna asked. " Well, I found out that DARK KNIGHTS are here in Italy and they are kinda annoying." she said. 

Luna was very calm just like his brother Vincenzo and she said. " We should ask Vincenzo and decide what to do " 

" If we got a problem, we should get rid of it and surely they are here for us. I mean to take the Guillotine File." Vincenzo said. 

" Then we should give them a painful end that they had never experiance " Luna said.

Everyone agreed to her. DARK KNIGHTS will never know the beginning this time is pretty unexpected.