That was pretty unexpected...

Luna pov

I knew he was up to something so I was curios about it. " So, your brother is in the bar" he said. " There is no way that you are thinking what I am thinking." I said.

We both shared a evil smirk and went to the dance floor. 

A/N pov : This music starts playing...

I noticed when the music starts playing the DARK KNIGHTS was staring at me. Mr. Park was doing his part great so I did the same. 

I was curios to know what will my boss do. Then suddenly he leaned towards me. Hyunjin stand up and came across the dance floor. He seems to be angry. Poor brother.

Mr. Park smirked. " See? I am doing great " He said. He makes me feel really shy now. Eun came to stop Hyunjin.

Mr. Park smirked again. Now slowly the distant between us is getting small. He suddenly Kissed me. I don't know what to do. So I let him continue. Music starts to lit. 

Few hours later

I waked up in my bed. I suddenly started remembering what happened. Ahh! That song. Mr. Park choosed that song for a reason. I knew it. 

The lyrics of the song happened to me in real life. Now how I am supposed to face Mr. Park again?

Then suddenly Mr. Park send me a massage. 

You are late.. Come to work quickly..

ahhhh! Nooo!