FEM Y/N x NB Reader

Gosh. I love her. I love her so much.

It's her beautiful eyes that gleam in the sunlight. Her hair that flows perfectly and is silky smooth. Her skin that is delicate and soft. Her body which is flawless and gorgeous. Her laugh which sounds like tinkling chimes in the wind. Her smile that shines bright beams of light when she is truly happy. The way that she walks as if she's walking on clouds. The way she thinks. The way her humor matches up with mine. Just everything about her makes me all jittery inside.

As I'm sitting in class, doodling little drawings of assorted things, when I feel her touch. Her light feathery touch on my shoulder that startles me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry F/N! It's just the teacher assigned us as partners for the Ancient Greece assignment and you looked like you were distracted." She apologizes and continues to explain.

"T-thanks Y/N. I appreciate it." I say as a slight rose color covers my cheeks and warmth spreads throughout my face like a heated floor heats up your skin when you lay on it.

"So would you like to come over to my house for a short bit later today? I live alone so you don't have to worry about strangers there to pile anxiety on you." She lets me know with a small smile.

'She's so considerate. It's kinda attractive.' I think quickly before responding. "Sure. I can go o-over around 5 today if that's okay with you."

"Most definitely! Here's my address!" She hands me a small white piece of paper. I open it to see her address written down in between the two blue lines in her swirly cursive that I have come to love.

"I'll see you later. F/N! And don't worry, there's gonna be snacks there!" She says with a slight sing song tone in her voice as she walks away with a light bounce in her step.

"Ahh, s-sure! I can't wait Y/N." I softly call out to her, not even sure if she fully heard me. 'Now what am I supposed to do until then?' I think as I look up the the clock and almost audibly groan in annoyance when I see the time.

I pack my stuff up, and start my 2 mile trek home. I put in my earbuds and listen to music on the way home. Sometimes singing, and doing little dance moves in the middle of the sidewalk (The song above is the song that I imagine with this scenario).

I get home and set my bag down by the door, then sit down on the couch and watch YouTube for an hour. When I next look up at the clock, it is 4:12 pm. I start to panic and rush to get ready.

After I get everything together for the assignment, and get myself ready, I pull out the small blue lined paper and use it to put in Y/N's address into Google Maps. I try to swiftly get there to not make a bad impression on her, and end up being 3 minutes early. I lightly rap my fist on the door 4 times and then take two steps back.

"Hey F/N! Come on in! I have the snacks and the work set up in the living room and was just about to get some extra materials. Follow me!"

She leads me into the living room and has me sit down on the couch while she fetches something from her room. After she comes back to the living room, she sits and we start to do research. After we get all of the research done, she demands a mandatory break.

"I love Ancient Greece. It's mystical and beautiful in general. The culture, the architecture, the art! Just everything is dazzling. My favorite Greek goddess..."

She continues talking about what she loves about Ancient Greece while I just sit there, soaking up this information and saving it for later.

"Sorry! I started rambling again. " She apologizes with a hint of a sheepish smile as she leans back and stares at a spot on the wall.

"Hey, uhm, Y/N-?" I start, my heart racing out of my chest, making it hurt and slightly harder to breathe.

She sits up straight and looks at me. "Yeah?"

"I, I kind of have a hint of romantic feelings for you. I've had them for a couple months and I felt like this was a good time to tell you..

She brings her hand up to her mouth to cover it, and just sits there in silence.

"You d-do?" Is all she could manage out after she saw me nod yes. She basically threw herself at me and kissed me passionately.

I pull away for air and just stare at her, having trouble understanding how and why she likes me back.

I push those thoughts from my head and kiss her again. This time she pulls away and she whispers to me.

"I'd never thought you'd confess."

Boom! A Y/N x reader for all you out there wanting one. I apologize for the ending. I can barely keep my eyes open right now because of the fact that it's 5:04 am right now. Hope you enjoyed your new years gift!
Sincerely,
Mx. Simp (Author Chan)