You and I aren't enough

I'm sorry mom...
I'm sorry that my wasn't good enough for you and I'm sorry the no matter how hard I tried never was good enough for you.

But you know what?

Neither were you...
I want want you to for once stop playing the victim and apologize like you actually mean it nad not to cover up the fact that you f*cked up and I know that your not doing it intentionally but you're braking me. I want you to know that your best was also not good enough for me, that you let me down so many time that I don't trust you anymore and that it's not my fault but yours and you have no one but yourself to blame.

You talk to me and my brother like we will be your personal ATM machines when we get older, that you'll make us repay you for all that you did for/senp on us....but you never realized that this is and will always be your job as a parent, to take care of us. You claim that we were the best thing that ever happened to you but you don't act like it....nad yes you are an amazing mother sometimes you really are...I mean I know that you're not doing it on purpose because that's how you were raised....

So you know what, if my best want enough, yours will never f*cking be.

♤♡◇♤♡◇♤♡◇♤♡◇♤♡◇♤♡◇♤♡◇♤♡♧♤
Sorry if it doesn't make sense i was having an mental break down and just wanted to right how I was feeling 🥲🥲