☆ 1 - Pillow Fight! ☆

(Requested by kel_lovesalbert!)

(Just a wholesome sleepover with the gang! Warning for a little tiny drop of swearing)

Dani POV:

"SURPRISE ATTACK!"
Albert swung down on Jake from behind, slapping him in the back with his pillow.

"YOU LITTLE-"
Jake immediately retaliated, turning around and hitting Albert with a pillow in his stomach.

20 whole minutes had passed, and everyone else had pretty much given up on the pillow fight. But the two have been just hitting eachother back and forth for the past, like, 7 minutes.

"..Can't one of them give up already? I wanna watch a movie."
Sketch complained.

"Those two giving up? Like that will ever happen. You know how competitive they can get." I sighed.

But then, Jake had practically slammed Albert on to the couch. It was pretty much over for him.

"OKAY! YOU WIN!" Albert said. He tried to look frustrated, but if was clear he was about to burst out laughing.

"HA! EAT SHIT!" Jake teased.

"Finally! I'll go make popcorn, get some snacks, and we can chill and watch something." Denis stated out, then walked over to the kitchen.

"Yes!" Sketch exclaimed.

                        ~~~~~~~~

"Uhh, any ideas on what to watch?"
Laugh asked, pointing the remote toward the TV and turning on Netflix.

"What about a scary movie? Like Texas Chainsaw Massacre!"

"Kaden, no, it's 10pm, and I'm not trying to scare myself into not getting any sleep." Denis pouted.

"Can't we just, play a game or something?"

"Hell no, Albert! You guys said we could watch a movie!" Sketch yelled.

"I just want to go to sleep." Temp yawned.

"Not an option, either." Laugh replied.

"Aw, cmon, does anyone have any good ideas?" Sketch asked.

"Uhh.. That one pokemon movie?"
I spoke out.

"I mean, I'm down."

Everyone pretty quickly agreed with Sketch.

"Okay, Pokémon it is!" Laugh stated out, turning on the movie.

                       ~~~~~~~~

It.. was about, 12:30? I honestly couldnt tell. Everyone had pretty much passed out already on the sleeping bags, except for me and Kaden.

"Hey, Dani?"

I turned around toward Kaden. "Yes?"

"We should do stuff like this more often. I like hanging out with you guys."

I smiled to myself.

"Yes, we should."

-

A/N

Wholesome sleepover stuff yippeeee
Thanks again to kel! sorry it was a little short
Okay byee!!