In the basement

A/N: I got this story from tumblr and the creator is Orph1cv4mp1r3 <3

"This is such a stupid project. Why does this have to count as half of our grade?" Will groaned and glued a popsicle stick on to the small model. "We don't have to do it." Mike leaned back on the couch, closing his eyes. "Mikeee." Will playfully hit Mike's chest, causing both of them to laugh.

"Come on and help me." Will grabbed another popsickle stick and the glue. "You're doing a great job, you don't need my help." Mike smiled at WIll. "I don't want to do this all by myself. Help me!" Will whined. Mike's breath hitched while Will's whiny voice went straight to his dick.

Mike quickly grabbed a pillow, that sat next to him on a couch, and placed it over his crotch. "I'm tired, Will. Later, okay?" Mike offered Will a half smile, to which Will rolled his eyes. "You say that now, but when later comes, you're going to say the same thing." "I promise I'll help later." Mike looked at Will with pleading eyes.

"What's up with you?" Will asked while continuing the project. "What? Nothing's up with me? What makes you think there's something up?" Mike chuckled nervously. "Jeez, I was just asking." Will laughed at Mike's obvious nervousness. "I think I'm gonna take a break." He sighs and sits back onto the couch next to Mike. Mike nodded and avoided eye contact.

"Are you okay? Like seriously? You seem off." Will asked genuinely concerned. "Yeah. I'm fine. Great, actuallly!" Mike glanced down at the pillow, wishing his erection would disapear. Will followed Mike's glace. Will furrowed his brows in confusion. "Okay..?" Will shrugged the confusion away.

"I'm so tired, I stayed up late last night doing the paper." Will yawned and leaned his head agaisnt Mike's shoulder. "What paper?" Mike let out a shaky breath. "The science paper." "Oh, I forgot about that." Will rolled his eyes.

"Are you hungry?" Mike nodded his head and hummed. "What do you want?" "Pizza?" "But we literally just had that yesterday." Will whined again, adding to Mike's already throbbing erection. Mike bit his lip, containing a moan. "Then, why'd you ask?" "I figured you'd have a sensible answer. What about burgers?" Will asked.

Will lifted his head off Mike's shoulder and repositioned himself so his head laid on Mike's lap, applying pressure to his erection. He subconsciously let out a quiet moan. The two boys stayed still. Neither of them knowing how to react.

"Sorry." Will spoke first, quickly removing his head from Mike's lap. "I didn't realize.." Will trailed off. "Sorry." Mike apologized. There was an awkward tension in the room. "So pizza?" Will asked, laughing awkwardly. "I thought you said-" "I don't care." Mike nodded and Will stood up from the couch and walked toward the landline.

Mike tuned Will's voice out and focused on his aching erection. He sighed and closed his eyes, trying to think about anything else. "Mike!" Wills voice brought Mike out of mind. He opened his eyes, focusing on him. "Sorry, what?" Mike cleared his throat. "Do you want pepperoni?" "Yeah, sure." Will sighed and continued ordering. "Yeah. Thank you." Will hung up the phone. "15 minutes." Mike nodded as Will sat back down.

The room was silent, less awkward than before but still uncomfortable. "I'm really sorry." Mike broke the silence. "It's fine. It's normal." Will bit his lip. Mike nodded and awkward silence filled the room again. Only the sounds of Mike's family on the floor above could be heard.

"So, um.." Will started, looking at Mike. "The science paper was really hard-" "Can you please help me?" Mike cut Will off, looking down at the floor. "What..?" Will questions, unsure if he heard his best friend right. "Can you help me?" "Help you? With your.." Will trailed off but gestered to Mike's crotch with his head. "Please." Mike pleaded, still looking at the ground. "Mike.. I.." Will started.

"Sorry. Nevermind. I shouldn't have asked. That was really-" Mike was cut off from the pillow being removed from his lap and Will in front of him, on his knees. He quickly undid Mike's belt and pulling down his pants to his mid thigh, exposing his erection. "Why aren't you wearing underwear?" Will asked taking Mike's dick in his hand, pumping it slowly.

"Fuck. I don't...I don't know." Mike stuttered, breathing heavily. Will laughed and licked the pre cum off his tip. "Oh god." Mike moaned out, bucking his hips upward. Will took the tip in his mouth slowly, teasing him. "You're killin' me, Will." Mike sighed out. Will smiled and lowered his mouth onto Mike's entire length. "Oh my god. Fuck, Will." Mike closed his eyes and rested his head on the back of the couch.

Will slowly bobbed his head up and down. "Just like that. Fuck!" Mike moaned and grabbed Will's hair, tugging on it slightly. Will sped up his pace, enjoying the sounds the man above him made. "Fuck, Will. Why are you so.. holy fuck, good at this?"

Mike bucked his hips up, gagging Will in the process. "Sorry." Mike apologized, though he didn't really mean it. Will continued bobbing his head up and down, keeping a steady pace. "Will, m'gonna cum." Mike squeezed his eyes shut tightly. Will fastened his pace, drawing Mike closer to the edge.

"Oh my god! Will! Holy fuck! Will!" Mike cried out as he came. Will pulled his head off Mike's sensitive cock, swallowing Mike's cum. "You didn't have to swallow." Mike panted out while Will wiped is mouth. "I know." Will got up from his knees and sat back down on the couch. Mike pulled his jeans back up as he calmed down from his high.

"Thank you." Mike smiled at Will. "No problem." WIll returned the smile. The two stayed in silence, though it wasn't awkward this time. The room now warm with sex. The project on the table long forgotton. "Really, Michael?! Another pizza?!" Mrs. Wheeler called down to the boys. "Told you we should have gotten burgers." Will teased