part-18

"I do actually" heeseung said after all he was confused about what's happening...
"I'll tell you" said seonghwa as he motioned heeseung to sit which he did as his eyes didn't leave sung Hoon..

"So after you humiliation sunghoon that day in college I took him away... We transferred to a local university in Busan closer to sunghoon's grandma's home and started staying with his grandma . At that time sunghoon was really broken so he started having panic attacks and he couldn't sleep alone and I always liked him but couldn't tell him because I thought you guys were dating.. so I decided to stay with him and continue my studies there and slowly he also started warming up to me and when I confessed to him on my graduation he accepted me as his boyfriend... We dated till he graduated and on his graduation day I proposed him and he agreed to me my husband.. we are currently preparing for our wedding but sunghoon wanted to get back at you so I just agreed to my love as I will do anything for him.."

"I-is that true sunghoon?" Asked heeseung brokenly, pleading sunghoon with his eyes hoping the younger would say it was false and he loved him just as much heeseung did ..
But the younger remained blank before blurting out ," yes it is. But now I know it was not your fault so I wanna apologize for lying to you .. I only love seonghwa hyung and will continue to love him only . I hope you will find true love "