=-{𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞}=-

~Time to make the appearance of your cat there will be a lot of rolling in this part! Get ready!~

_

=-{Primary pelt color}-= |1-12|

1-cream

2-White

3-light brown

4-dark brown

5-blue-grey

6-pale ginger

7-Ginger

8-Russet 

9-Light grey

10-Dark grey

11-Black

12-choose your own from those above!

-{Secondary pelt colors}- |1-11|

~For this one roll twice so you can have two colors to use! If you get the same- re-roll!~

1-cream

2-White

3-light brown

4-dark brown

5-blue-grey

6-pale ginger

7-Ginger

8-Russet

9-Light grey

10-Dark grey

11-Black

_

~Ok so we have our pelt colors, Let's get our marking pattern!~

{-Primary markings-}|1-12|

1-your cat is sort of halved with coloring one half is your primary color the other half is the first secondary color you rolled with Darker spots scattered on their body!

2-Your cat has stripes and it has cape stripes that are darker than it!  however, its paws are colored your  2nd   secondary color you rolled!

3-your cat is a tortoiseshell that has both your secondary colors mixed in its fur as they are a tortoiseshell!

4-your cat is a mackerel tabby! its markings are the color of your first rolled secondary color you rolled!

5-your cat has leg stripes the color of the 2nd secondary color you rolled- along with a simple dot on its forehead!

6-Your cat is a calico its color is your primary color and your first secondary color you rolled mixed!

7-Your cat has striped splotches on its body the color of the splotches is the first rolled secondary color and the stripes inside them are the color of the 2nd secondary color you rolled.