pablo gavi

"Gavi!!! Hurry up!" I yelled as he was still getting ready and the red carpet event was in 30 minutes. I couldn't be late for my movie premiere!

"YA voy!" He yells from the bedroom.

A few minutes later he comes out of the bedroom and grabs my waist.

"Te ves muy guapo." I say smirking at him.

"Y tu te ves muy Chula" He says with a wink.

"Okay!vamonos! We got to go!" I say dragging him out of the house.

________________

As we arrived to the red carpet event for my new movie, I notice a lot of footballers around - which is suprising because mostly actresses come?
I notice that eyes are on me, and that some guys were staring me up and down...which made me uncomfortable.
Pablo notices and holds me closer by the waist, trying to comfort me.

"Hey! Y/n! Over here!" You hear voices say as the paparazzi started taking photos of pablo and I

Pablo takes advantage of this and pulls me in for a kiss by the waist, and dips me as his lips smash onto mine.

I see flashes as the paparazzi gladly takes photos of this moment.

He pulls away and smiles at the cameras. I started laughing out if no where I don't know why!

"AGAIN KISS AGAIN!" We hear paparazzi say.
Out of nowhere they start chanting "kiss. Kiss. Kiss."

Pablo grabs my chin and pationatly kisses me. I hold his hand as we see flashes of pictures being taken.

Gavi pulls away and gives a thumbs up to the paparazzi, as he had completed the task. I let out a laugh and playfully smack his shoulder

Gavi and I walked away as we see other celebrities and friends.

"Hey! You! Y/n!!" I hear a voice, so does gavi.
I turn my head and see a footballer which I forgot his name...

"Hi!! Who is this I'm sorry?" I asked as pablo held my hand tighter.

"Oh my name is joa felix! Pleasure to meet you" he grabs my cold hand and kisses it
Pablo notices and clears his throat.

"Oh! Gavi! I didn't see you!" He says as he tries to hug gavi, but gavi turned it into a handshake.

"Hey joa." He says as he pulls me closer to him, and starts massaging my hip.

"Hey! Anyways y/n you are my favorite actress, you are so beautiful, and hot!! once you guys are over and dunzo, just letting you know  I'm available." He winks and writes his number on my hand.

Pablo notices and clears his throat once again. "Amor, let's go with zendaya and Tom! I see them over there my love" gavi says as he emphasizes the words amor and my love. I could tell he is jealous..

As we walk away I feel a pair of eyes looking at my ass, I turn around and its felix.
Gavi looks at felix and smirks as he grabs my ass and continues to walk with me.

"So where is Tom and zendaya?!" I ask, excitedly looking for my best friends

"I didn't see them. I just wanted to get you away from that creep." He says bluntly still gripping on me.

He pulls me into a corner were no one is and grabs my hand and swipes off Joe's number violently. 

I stop his hand and grab the side of his cheek and looked into his eyes.

"Pablo....are you jealous?" I asked him, rubbing my thumb on his cheek gently.

"No..." he stops and sighs before admitting it. "Yes."

"Yes, I'm jealous. I love being your boyfriend and I hate seeing people like joa trying to steal you from me." He says, putting both of his hands on the sides of My hips.

"Te amo. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to marry you, have a house together, have mini gavi's around the house.." I say looking into his honey brown eyes.

"I want to be with you forever." I say leaning in to kiss his soft lips.

"I love you Y/n."

"So..about the mini gavi's.." he says. And before he can say anything else I interupt

"Baby steps pablo..baby steps. Not yet." I say

I love you pablo martin paez gavira.
______________

Requested by yeahreggie :)