Flashback

She tossed and turned in bed, struggling to find rest. But the horrors of that night kept replaying in her mind, over and over....

----------

The night sky was a deep black, filled with heavy clouds that seemed ready to release a downpour at any moment. The air was heavy with the smell of rain, a sign that a storm was approaching. The only light came from the occasional flash of lightning, casting an eerie glow onto the dark street. She chuckled to herself at the fitting weather, there was something dark and ominous about her laughter, as if she found something sinister in the storm, it was unlike her.

She approched his home...

His possessive and controlling ways had always made her uneasy, but she never expected him to cheat. When she caught him with another woman in her car, her anger reached a boiling point. Without a second thought, she grabbed the nearest object and bashed his car in a fit of rage. The betrayal stung, leaving her in disbelief that he would do this to her. But she wasn't finished yet. Did he really think he could just walk away scot-free?

Rage boiled within her as she stormed into his house, ready to make him pay for his actions. She found him in the living room, surrounded by his friends and laughing as he drank whiskey. Without hesitation, she burst in, her eyes glowing a fierce orange. His friends scattered in terror. He sneered at her, telling her to get out. But she wasn't about to back down. She was a force to be reckoned with, and she was going to make him regret ever crossing her.

His laughter and words of contempt were the final straw. She recalled feeling confused in that moment as he stood there, not even flinching at her sudden appearance. Why wasn't he scared of her? How could he still think he could belittle her? She couldn't understand it. Thats when she snapped, unleashing a fire within her that she didn't even know existed. He screamed in agony as the flames consumed him, and she watched with satisfaction as he burned to death. Despite the gravity of what she had done, she wasnt able to feel any remorse, only a sense of relief that he was finally gone.

She woke up the next morning disoriented and unsure of what had happened the previous night. As she saw the news, a hazy memory began to form in her mind. She knew she had been involved, but how? The memories were scattered and confusing, as if a fog had clouded her mind. Guilt and twisted excitement warred within her as she tried to piece together the events of the night before...

----------

She jolted awake, realizing with a shock that it had all been a flashback. She relieved at first, but still that nagging feeling of guilt and a hint of dark excitement lingered within her, a haunting reminder of her own inner darkness...

---------

Thank you!

If you have any opinions or thoughts please lmk I'm the comments ✨️