-ch 1- moving in

I stare outside the car window of my fathers mew lexus. He recently got it since we are moving far away to some new neighborhood. "Darling are you ok?" My mother asks looking at me through the rearview window. "Yea just taking in some scenery."

I'm glad we are moving. At first I was scared, I didn't want to lose my only two friends. But turns they were fake and they never liked me. I was sad but maybe a new life will do me well...
After a while I fell asleep looking at the calming surroundings.

-Your fathers POV-

"It seems like Y/N fell asleep..." Beth turns to look at me "I'm worried, moving was always hard on me." We arrived to the neighborhood I look around to find our new home. "You see beth, Y/N isn't like you, she is tougher and keeps to herself."

"Which is why I'm worried Mark! She keeps to herself which is ok. But what if she doesn't know how to express her feelings." I stay silent for a moment "she will learn." I turn the corner and look for our house number.

-Back to you-

I woke up from my nap, I looked around. "Is this the house?" I asked my father. It was way bigger than my last house. The walls on the outside were painted red and the trim a faded black.

"Hey this house looks cool!" I say in excitement, it was just my style. My father looked at me as he put the car in park "I had people paint it before we got here, wait till you see the inside." I got out the car and stretched.

My mom got out the passenger side and bent down to my level. She was taller than me and my father by a few inches. "I hope you don't mind we picked your room out already. I know you will love it!" I gave an awkward smile. I don't like it when people do stuff for me so it bothered me a bit.

"We picked the best room here for you. And even painted it one of your favorite colors." My father butted in. I felt a bit better but I was still nervous.

-after unpacking most everything-

I walk up my bed sets steps and plop onto my bed. I was so tired of unpacking almost half the day
*knock knock knock* "come in!" My dad walks in "do you like your new set. I know you asked for it when you were six but... I thought you would like it." I gave him a weak smile "I love it so much." It was my dream bed set, a lofted bed with a desk underneath. I put curtains over the desk entrance, and now I have amazing privacy for when I do my arts, read, write, ect.

I was tired but I was hella hungry so I headed downstairs to eat something. "How do you like your room Y/N?" My mother asks, I took a croissant from the table and took a bite. "Mh, Essex green paint?" my dad leans his head in from the living room "I didn't think you would remember the name"  I shrug and head upstairs again to rest.

-the next day-

I woke up and did my routine. I put on black fuzzy pajama pants, and a black crop top. And then put on my cuffed bracelet.

I walked downstairs to see my parents having tea with some adults "morning y'all! Co workers?" I say to my parents. My mother got up and held my shoulders and guided me to the kitchen. "No actually." My father started "these are our neighbors! Mr Glam and Mrs Victoria!" The woman with the ginger braid and beautiful green eyes stood up to shake my hand "please just Vicky is fine!" She was buff and her husband Glam, puffy blonde hair and a stern smile.

"Nice to meet you guys!" I say to them Glam speaks up "I have a son around your age only a year older, 15 and a 13 year old son." My mom sips her tea "Oh Y/N can you bring in the pack of water from the trunk? I forgot it yesterday." I nod and get the keys to the car. I unlock the trunk and try my best to pick up the pack of water. The only reason it was heavy was cuz I was burned out from unpacking all day.

"Hey! I can help you with that!" A boy with messy ginger hair comes running up to me. "Thanks I'm super tired." He grabs the pack for me and struggles a little bit before he gets a good hold. "I'm Heavy! You must be the new neighbor!" I shut the trunk and lock it "Yeah my name is Y/N.. Just moved in!" I gave a chuckle. As we went inside. He set down the pack and  put his hands on his hips "I see you have already met my son heavy!" Glam says with his smile.

"Yeah he is super nice!" Heavy said hello to my parents "why don't you come over! I can show you some cool stuff!" Heavy turned to me "yeah hold on I just realized I forgot something in the car." I walk outside back to the car and open it to grab my bag with some things. I look to my left to see Glams house. After admiring it for I second I realized a pair of eyes looking at me

Some cute boy with blonde curly puffy hair staring. He looked mad but non the less I waved. He realized I saw him and went back to his room.

(A/N: sorry if it seems long or too descriptive idk if it will seem well. Also very sorry if punctuation or spelling is bad I tried to do my best I'm not really that smart when it comes to writing -n-)