2.

Eleanor felt tired she shouldn't have stayed out all last night, she hated herself for dancing with someone other than her boyfriend she wondered if it would be classed as cheating, she wouldn't dare tell Eve the truth where she will be forever known as the reckless sister, she knew she would never live it down. She brushed her hair and put it in a ponytail with applying makeup, she grabbed an old pair of jeans and an old top. She headed downstairs and poured herself some orange juice while putting bread in the toaster, humming when she waited for it.

Thomas walked in and smiled at her, she returned the smile but tried not to her guilt show, "I have something to tell you," She admitted, she wasn't good at keeping secrets.

He looked at her unconcerned, "Go on?" his tone sounded bored.

"I feel so guilty some guy I met at the café asked me to dance with him and I allowed it," he didn't look up, "I am so sorry,"

He laughed, "Did you go home with him?" her face was full of horror, "Then a dance is fine, you were at a club Eleanor it's not the end of the world okay. I trust you," the guilt ate her up even more, "Can I have some orange juice?"

She nodded and he took some of it drinking it fast, "Anyway, I have to go I just wanted to be honest." She muttered feeling stupid.

He looked at her for a moment surprised as something crossed his mind but it soon faded, "I appreciate it now go or you will be late," she nodded grabbing her keys and taking her car when she arrived, she parked up badly before heading inside when she sat down. She sat next to Vince her friend, he was African American with the most beautiful eyes, he was so clever and was obsessed with Myths.

He smiled when he handed her a hot chocolate knowing how much she hated coffee, "Marry me?" she asked causing him to laugh showing his beautiful smile, "What did you get up too last night?"

He laughed, "I went on a date with this girl it didn't go anywhere though,"

"Respectable," he nodded, "Can I make a confession?"

He stared at her with beaming eyes he loved it when she made a confession, "So I danced with someone who wasn't my boyfriend last night,"

He gasped with dramatic shock, "You little slut," he teased, "Was he hot?" she looked down feeling awkward when he grabbed her hand, "Thomas is sweet, your first boyfriend blah blah however you are entitled to find other people attractive."

"Then why do I feel so bad?" she whispered.

He paused looking at the conflict on her face, "Because you are a lovely person Elena and Thomas is sweet but sometimes, he can be a prick. What was he like?"

She sighed, "He had tattoos, beautiful eyes and hair was amazing. Truthfully, he was the most beautiful guy I ever seen – well apart for you," she winked causing him to grin when he wrapped his arm around her, "I am a slut aren't I?"

He giggled into her ear, "No, you are far from a slut and if he's the most beautiful guy you ever seen then maybe you need to end things with Thomas as he should be the one you should be feeling these things for,"

Eleanor put her head in her hands and did a fake scream so only he could hear her, she looked up peaking and saw him grinning down at her, "I will think about it – oh look the lecturer is here. I hope we learn something interesting today,"

Mr Lows turned the whiteboard on and put the PowerPoint presentation on, "So I understand we have studied the myths of Vampires, Witches and Werewolves however I would like to discuss Fayes – Fairies. Who here believes in Fayes?" No-one put their hand up and he hummed, "Interesting, well the myth has always stated that there is six Kingdoms in the world. Ruled by either a King or Queen, they often said there has been a few changelings, question what is a changeling?"