CHAPTER 7: THE WAY OF WATER

Jake narrating - Bold

Sign language - italics

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍, 𝙒𝘼𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙋 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙀𝙋𝙏𝙃𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝘼. Spider pulls out a green glow stick, cracking it and allowing it to slightly illuminate. Hearing the yips, and clicking they look out of the water. 

Lo'ak and kiri approach on their ilu's. "Bro!" Spider held up his hand, showing where they were. "Your parents, Tuk they're down there in the dship." Spitting out the water that waved into her mouth. 

"Grab on." Spider takes hold on kiri's ilu's handle, Y/N holding onto lo'ak's. 

Letting go of the oceanic animal, they go to swim into the ship. The male na'vi takes hold on the girls hand, pulling her away from the ship. 'Stay here it's more safe'

'They're my family too' she angrily signed back, not wanting to be useless in the situation. Placing his hand on the back of her head, he places his forehead against hers lovingly. 'Please.. I can't lose you'

Finally she gives him a nod in agreement. Smiling sweetly, lo'ak puts the necklace and closes her hands before swimming off after spider and kiri. Once he is out of sight she attaches her queue to one of the breathing jellyfish, and puts her necklace back on.

Latching it onto her back she sits on a part of the ship, guiding the golden glowing fish around, until the great mother has decided she was needed.

Spider searched through the submerged ship. "Jake" He says seeing a blue avatar not to far away, upon getting closer he realizes it was his father. 

Lo'ak finds his dad, holding onto his arm he swims up to an air pocket.

Going to swim away, a thought rushes through spiders mind, turning around he goes back over to the avatar.

Jake gasp for air has he is lifted out of the water by his son. 

"Fuck!" Spiders feet push against the oceans floor stirring up the sand, bringing his dad out of the ship and somewhere safe. After all he had done, he was still his dad. Same species or not. "Gah! You son of a bitch!"