Comfortable with who?

HOLY FUCK- THINK YOU FOR 16 READS!! IN TWO DAYS?? THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALL!!

WARNING, THERE IS GOING TO BE GORE IN THIS CHAPTER- I'LL TELL YOU WHEN IT STARTS AND ENDS!!

Gears and wheels clashed together, turning with every inch. Sounds of metal moving was overpowered by the sound of a whistle. "Mama...where are we?" The boys mum looked down, teary eyed and large pupils. "Shining Time, my dear." The woman lightly whispered back; barley even heard by the small boy.

"This is where you'll see your father. Mummy is going to the bathroom, okay? " The boy nodded, not thinking anything at the time.

The colours of the sky changed. A light blue, then to an orange and maroon, light colours of peach peaking in. The boy sat on the ground, playing with his blue train on the ground. "Hey, kid...Where's your parents?" A man walked over, crouching down. The man wore a blue beanie, his shirt ripped and dirty with mud and soot. "Mamas in the bathroom. We're here to see daddy!" The small child cheerfully smiled, answering the strangers question. 

The man hummed, looking around and grabbed the child's hand. "Well...I don't see them around...Say, do you like...Trains?" The man asked, a grin stretched on his face. The child nodded eagerly. "Yes!" The child cheered. The man nods, "How about we go see them, yeah?"

The boy delightfully nodded, his hair (or head) bouncing lively. The man picked up the boy and stared at the train that was coming at full speed, but slowly stopping. "Okay, that train, right? We can go see it, maybe we can even go visit more, I'm sure your 'mommy' wouldn't mind." The small child nodded, excited.

Days later, nothing was coming up, no child missing, no worrying."Come on, bub, let's get some food..." The males voice rang out, in the distance, you could see a small child holding an adult's hand, walking.

"HOLY FUCK! " The trains woke up. The man, still in his Jamas (pajamas) flung off the ground, hitting his head off of Thomas's ̶d̶u̶m̶p ̶o̶f ̶a̶n ̶a̶s̶s bumper. "GOD DAMNIT! " He Hollard again, rubbing his forehead. Thomas, who was, somehow, still sleeping, groans in fake pain. "Shut up, dumbass. I know that didn't hurt. " Edward was the first one to say something, aside from you. "Are you okay, y/n? ""Yeah...I'm fine, it just hurt. Don't worry Eddy, 'm good."The old engine blushed in embarrassment by the name, but truly liked it. "Jesus, you look like James's horrible fucking paint. You okay? " 

James gasped, "I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, VIKTOR PICKED IT OUT! "

"Cool, Viktor sounds like a dumbass."

Emily snorted lightly at the comment. Y/n got up and felt Edwards forehead, "Oh, baby.... You're burning up. Are you sick? " Edward became red once again. His cheeks even hotter, and a more red, matching James's paint, but brighter."N-no, I'm okay! It's just.... cold out is all. Yeah, cold! " Y/n nodded lightly, "That is kind of true, it is pretty chilly." Thomas woke up at that, "YOU CAN SLEEP IN MY BOILER!" Thomas and Emily opted at the same time, giving each other glares. "Yeah...no thanks..." Y/n said, lightly. "To be honest, I feel more comfortable in Gordons boiler, oddly enough."Gordon stared, wide eyed. Y/n slowly made it to Gordon, who still stared, his face lightly shaded in red. "Thanks, man. It's actually getting really fucking cold. ""Y/n... Calm down with the swearing, please? I mean you don't have too... Just, please? " Henry shyly asked, y/n nodded, "Sorry Henry, of course I will. " The male nodded; Henry smiled in appreciation. Slowly, but surly, the engines, and human, creeped back into slumber. Not before the engines had a glare at Gordon, who 'stood' smugly, with a sleeping man inside his boiler.