Chapter 1🥀(reuploaded)

Today was a sunny day. The sun was shining brightly and the birds were chirping. I was about to get ready to meet up with Sunwoo, my best friend. We have known each other since elementary school. At first, we didn't really like each other, nevertheless, this quickly changed when we got to know each other better. We both have helped each other through many hard ships and honestly, i don't even know what my life would look like without him.

I quickly packed my backpack, however, i suddenly heard my door opening behind me. I turned around and saw my parents standing in my door frame. For some inexplicable reasons i got an uneasy feeling.

"Jisung, we need to talk", my father said with a look on his face that i can't really interpret. "Sure, what is wrong dad?" My mother went to my bed and sat down on it: "You probably know that me and your father own a big and very important company, right?" I nodded confused as an answer. "So you are most likely also aware of the fact that we can not allows us any sort of mistakes, rumours or bad reputation since this could ruin our whole company, right?" I nodded again. "I am sorry to tell you this but you have to move out. We can't allow us to let you live in our house any longer."

I have to move out??? Are they seriously kicking me out? Is this even legal? I am only 17, where the hell should i go? It is not like i can't just move to Sunwoo, but i can't live there until i am 18. He will probably let me live with him for some weeks, but not several months.

"Why do i all of sudden have to move out? Did i do anything wrong or-"

"JISUNG, WE CAN'T LET YOU LIVE WITH US ANY LONGER. YOU ARE A DANGER FOR OUR IMAGE, CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?! YOUR MOTHER AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE YOU ANY LONGER AROUND US. YOU ARE CLEARLY SICK, CANT YOU SEE? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF FOR BEING GAY. I HATE HAVING YOU AS MY SON AND SO DOES YOUR MOTHER", my dad yelled at me.

Did i hear that right? They know i am gay??? How did they find out? I never told anyone expect Sunwoo, who swore to his grave to tell no one, though. And are they seriously kicking me out just because of this? I mean i already knew that my parents are homophobic, nonetheless, i never expected them to be THIS homophobic.

My mother stood up from my bed. "We have organised for you a place where you can live until you find a job. We have transferred money to your bank account so that you have some time to look for a proper one. It is a dorm and you will share it with 7 other boys." My mother didnt even look once at me while talking. "Go pack your stuff now. Our bodyguard will drive you in one hour to the dorm. It is around 3 hours away from here so prepare yourself for the long car ride."

3 HOURS?? Is this on purpose to have me as far away as possible? And what about my friends, like Sunwoo? Will i ever get the chance to meet up with them again?  

"Seriously, i thought u were better than that", my mother said," after all you are my son. Or rather you were. I feel disgusted for having you as my son. I am disappointed in you." She looked at me with cold eyes.

"And dont you even dare to fall in love with one of these boys or to suck one of their dicks", my dad said to me before he walked out of my room with my mother.

I locked my door and slid onto the floor.

I cant believe they are kicking out their own son for being gay. I thought they love me. Guess I was wrong. Seems like their reputation is more important than their own son.

I was still trying to comprehend what has just happened, however, one question didn't want to get out of my head: How did they find out? Sunwoo is the only one who knows. I strongly doubt he told them, though. He has sworn multiple times that he will never ever tell anyone even if his life depends on it. So who else could it be? Maybe it was... no this can't be true. I haven't seen him since he got kicked out of high school and isn't he in jail right now? It defenitely was someone else, but who?

I shook my head to get these thoughts out of my mind. I stood up and grabbed my phone to text Sunwoo i won't make it today.

I started packing my stuff because i just wanted to leave this place and never come back again. I started with my clothes, then my devices. I went to the bathroom to get my stuff from there, which i put in my suitcase too.

After i have finished, i went downstairs.

My parents were already waiting at the door.
"Seems like you have finished packing earlier than expected. Well, better for us because, then we can get you faster out of our house",my dad said.

I didnt react to this. It wouldnt make any sense to start fighting with him now. However, I am still wondering how they found out. I never did anything suspicious, never talked about being gay. Never. Or was it still obvious, even though i tried my best to hide it? 

"How did you find out about this?", I asked them not daring to look at their faces. "Well", my mother spoke ,"a few days ago, we got a call from an unknown number. I picked it up because i thought it was one of our sponsors. However, it was a rather young man i assume, who told us about you being gay. At first, me and your father didn't believe this, but the longer we thought about it, the more it made sense. You never had a girlfriend, you never showed any interest in girls. So we just put 1+1 together and came to the conclusion that you really are gay."

An unknown number? What the hell is this all about? Does anyone try to ruin my life or what is going on?

I opened the door of my 'home' and put the suitcase in the car, which parked in front of the house.

I opened the door of the car and looked at my old home.

Although i will definitely miss this place a lot, i don't want to come ever back.

I went in the car and looked at my parents for a last time. Their faces were emotionless. Cold. Not a single sign of sadness. I honestly still don't want to accept that they are prioritising their company, their reputation over their own son. Should i feel ashamed of being gay? Is liking a boy as a boy really that big of a deal? Would they accept me if i was straight? Too many questions and not a single answer. I dont wanna leave my home but at the same time i want to. I want to leave because of my parents but I dont want to because i have lived here for 17 years. However, i have to let go in order to get away from this place. From my parents.

"Drive off", I said to the bodyguard, who did as i told him.

In 3 hours i am going to see my new home. And 7 new people who i am going to share it with.