Chapter 22🥀

- the next day-

"Guys, come down! Immediately!", I heard Chan yelling from downstairs, waking me up from my sleep. I looked at my phone and it was 7.30am.

"Why did he have to wake me up this early?", I groaned while changing my clothes and fixing my hair.

I opened my door and saw Jisung walking out of his room.

"Good morning", I said to him, but he just groaned at me and walked downstairs like a zombie or something.

I followed him to the living room where he threw himself on the couch and fell asleep again.

"Morning", I said to everyone else who was already in the living room. No one replied tho.

I sat down on the chair next to the couch.

"Do you know where Chan is?", Hyunjin asked me.

"No, i dont", I replied.

"Why did he wake us up so early tho? Doesnt he know it isnt even 8am?", Changbin questioned in a kinda annoyed tone.

"He for sure has his reasons for doing so. We all know, Chan wouldnt do this for fun", Felix defended him.

"He still could have woken us up later and not at 7.30am", Jeongin said.

"Yeah, i agree. I bet it isnt even that important and he just wants to make a scene out of it", Seunmgin adds.

"Come on, Chan isnt someone who likes causing drama. Lets just wait until he is here, then we can ask him why he woke us up so early", Felix said.

Suddenly the front door opened and Chan walked in with bags in his hands.

"Good that all of you are awake, sorry for having to wake y'all up this early, but it is important", he said.

"And what is more important than my sleep?", Seunmgin asked.

"I am more important than your sleep",an unfamiliar voice suddenly said.

I know this voice, dont i? I am damn sure I have alreaedy heard it somewhere before. It is a kinda deep voice. Not as deep as Felix's voice but def deeper than the one of the rest of us. However, his voice is somehow nice to listen to, even though it sent chills down my back.

"Chan, are those the bags of-"

"of me? Yes, they are mine", a man standing next to Chan said.

He was very broad shouldered, tall, had dark hair and was wearing a casual outfit. Even though he looks like a nice and charming person, something feels extremely off. He does look so familiar as if i have known him for half of my life. In addition, his presence feels intimidating, almost frightening.

"And you are?"

"I am San. Choi San. Nice to see y'all again."