Chapter 1

Heads up, I publish two chapters every four days. If you want me to publish more you can comment. 

I take off running. The man who I had just stolen from shouted

"Thief, thief!" I run faster, with my shoes slapping against the pavement. Police cars roar after me, but I'm not worried. The police have never caught me before, and that isn't going to stop now. I scramble onto a black, familiar motorbike and zoom away, leaving the police cars in the dust. I take no pleasure in stealing but, at least it's better than murder. Thankfully they had given me a break. If that even was a thing

Samuel Pierce sat at his desk admiring the way the coffee tasted in front of him. He started working on documents on criminals across the world. He worked for an organization called SCWAT (Secret criminal watching and terminating.) It was a secret organization that was virtually unknown. It collected information about threats to nations around the world and either caught or terminated organizations and single persons. Lion Jarvosky, his advisor and helper, walked into the room. He put a file on the desk and angrily stated,

"Sir, another robbery happened today." 

 Pierce said calmly,

"explain." He laid a picture on his desk. The same face of the latest crimes stared at him.

"The teen stole a diamond, injured one man then ran and slipped through our fingers" Pierce stared at him, inviting him to say more. Lion said quietly, "again."

"Give me all the information you can, and maybe I won't fire you"

I took the diamond I just stole to a mangy bar. I could usually find one member or two of the criminal group I am part of. The group "recruited" teens to work for them. They kidnapped boys of different ages and trained them to steal and fight. I was one of the best. I was kidnapped at age 8. They trained me. If we don't do the job that they assign us, we go back to the White Room, which is as bad as it can get. I am one of the best. I do my job. Furthermore, I hate stealing from innocent people. What I hate is the group I am in. They treat us like rats. One man came forward and showed me the tattoo on his arm.

"Come with me, kid." I had no choice but to show my mark and go with him. "What did you get?" He asked.

"A diamond" He nodded, took the diamond from my hand, and spoke into his radio

"Got Axel over here. Job over." the voice on the other end said,

"got it, where do you want us to pick him up?"

"You can come here to my location." He clipped his radio back to his belt and said to me "here is your pill you can take it on the way to" The pills knocked us unconscious so that we don't see where the base was. A white van came up, and a man dressed up in a protocol suit took me by the arm and pushed me into the back. I let the pill take over my senses as the van drove on.

I woke up in a sickly white room of terror. There is a different White Room that was used for punishment but, We stayed in white pale rooms that were white with no different colors. They made you scared and made several people insane. You have to be strong or you won't make it. A while later, Two Shades walked into the room and escorted me to the office of the project assigner. They never tell us his name. He is an important-looking man, all classy and regal. He isn't the top guy, though. I stand in front of the project assigner.

"Sit, sit" I sit down, not relaxing though. "You will practice a few days before going on your next mission. Here is your file concerning your job." Straight to the point as always. He says

"Well?"

I don't respond, not wanting to give him satisfaction. He motions one of the guards forward.

"Shock him" He lifts his weapon with electricity at the end. Pure pain coursing through me makes me scream.

"Yes, Sir," I say, gritting my teeth as the bitterness in the words and the pain coursed through me. He frowns but dismisses me. I am escorted outside and locked in the training room.

Lion Jarvosky placed the file on Mr.Pierce's desk. Mr. Pierce looked at it disdainfully and shook his head at the very small piece of paper that was on his desk.

"Lion, I can't catch this boy with one small piece of paper. So our next option is to send out someone to spy on him. We have a girl about his age who we think would be suitable for this. She is top of her class." Mr. Pierce looked at him questioningly, "What do you think?" Jarvosky thought about it for a moment, then nodded slowly.

"I think it is the best plan so far."

Lion walked into the beginner spy university. Almost everyone knew him. He got several hellos and then walked to the top students' class. He knew it would be Vikas Granger who would be teaching them. Likewise, he pulled him aside and reported that Agent Wells would be needed on a case. Wells of course was not her real name, but they all had code names.

"Agent Wells!" Vikas called out. The girl looked up and walked over.

"I have a job for you." Lion said quietly surveying the looks of the other students. He motioned for her to follow. Vikas started to follow, but Jarvosky said

"It is a secret mission. Wells walked with him, and soon they stood before Mr. Pierce's office. "Good luck. I'll see you later." Wells stepped into the room. Mr. Pierce looked up as she walked in.

"Welcome, I have a mission. This is Axel." He showed her a picture of him.

"He is a most wanted criminal. I want you to find him and track him and bring him in." She was shocked at this.

"Do you expect me to get near enough to even attack him?" Pierce looked at her with a pitiful smile.

"Get to be friends with him, see where he goes"

"No, How will I even know where he is going to be?" The girl said in a tone that said I am no dummy.

"Look, you're the only person we trust to do this job."

"Couldn't you find a boy to do it? Blade is at the top of his class. He could subdue him way better than I could."

Lion sighed.

"He would be seen as a threat. Girls aren't seen so much as a threat. Plus I bet that you could defeat Blade himself. You're the best we have."

"Fine, I accept."

"Go down to Mr. Gibbs. He'll debrief you and equip you with what you need." 

word count: 1149