Chapter 1:Don't die...I want you to cry for me when I die

(This Is Chapter 1 and This Chapter Is right after Himeno Chapter from my Main Book)-Also The storyline may not be 100% accurate but The death should be.

Y/n:"This Food is really Awesome!"

Power:"Agreed!"

Aki keeps to himself while eating

Denji:"Anything is good-"

They're attention is drawn to a man sitting one table next to them near the window,They look at hom confused While he talk nonsense.

Katana Man:"Isn't that Right...DENJI!?"

He pulls out a gun and Shoots 6 bullets

Two goes toward Power and She dodges While one hit Denji in the head causing him to Pass out and one in Himeno Arm and the Last bullet into Y/n's chest.

Power Rushes Toward him and Goes for an Swing.

Aki:"Kon!"

His hands signatures into a Fox symbol and A Large Fox slams it's jaws down on The man.

Aki:"-"

Before He can finish his sentence

FoxDevil:"You've truly put something strange into me this time Hayawaka!"

Suddenly the Fox Heads explodes and there stands a Man with one Katana in each of his arms and one through his Head.

Meanwhile-
Himeno eyes snap open and to her Shock, Aki is using the sword to defend him self against a Katana Man while a Girl   a orange hoodie watches them, she would never allow him to use that sword even if it meant the cost of others lives but at that moment each swing he would say "Nail".

Himeno:"No.."

Aki fell to his knees while covered in blood,The nail devil wasn't enough to win.

Himeno:"Ghost! Attack!"

Shes shocked when the Ghost refused and gets desperate.

Himeno:"I-..Ill give you all of me...so give me all of you!"

The Ghost Submerges and faces the Katana Devil.

Katana Devil And The Ghost Devil battle begins and The Ghost Has the upper hand effortlessly while The Katana Devil struggles

Himeno Limbs starts to Disappear one by one.

Himeno:"Y/n...Aki...You can cry now-"

Her body is gone and nothing is left but her clothes and Eye Patch.

Aki:"No.."

"Snake"

The Ghost Is killed Instantly and the Woman in orange pours dome blood to revive Katana Man.

(The After Math)

Y/n us walking toward his guarding post untill he hears laughter and walks there to See Denji And Aki Kicking Katana Man(Human Form) In the balls while he scream in pain.

Y/n:"Yo.."

They both Stop and turn around surprised.

Y/n looks at them with a slight Smile

Y/n:"Mind If I join in on the fun?"

They smile and Go back to Kicking him in the balls With Y/n.

Y/n:-Himeno...I know We were sorta Strangers...But I felt like something was different when I found out you died...But This is making me feel like im Avenging you in some way..-
(-/-Means Thoughts)