The fox sister

Once upon a time there was a wealthy farmer and his wife who had two sons and no daughter. The couple wanted a daughter so they went up to the mountains and prayed to the gods for a daughter every week but sadly no child came and they still had no daughter.

One day, The fox was chased by a tiger. Hiding in the bushes from the tiger, She saw the couple were praying for a daughter. This gave her an idea so she turned into a leaf and flew into the tea where the wife is sipping.

Nine months later, His wife gave birth to a daughter. The couple are happy to finally have a daughter. They celebrated by drinking Soju. A leaf flew into the Soju where the wife is sipping. Nine months later, The wife gave birth to a son but the couple didn't care.

Six years later, strange things began to happen. Every night a cow would die, and in the morning they could never find a trace of what had killed it.

One night, the farmer sent his oldest son to watch. The oldest son watched over the cows. The sister walked over to her brother, holding a bowl of kimchi soup.

"Eat up, it will give you all the energy you needed"

The brother ated the kimchi soup and thanked her for the meal. When the sister left, the oldest son suddenly felt sleepy and ended up falling asleep, failing the mission.

Next, the middle son was sent to watch over the cows. When the middle son was watching, the sister walked over to her brother, holding a bowl of kimchi soup.

"Eat up, it will give you all the energy you needed"

Unlike his older brother, the second son refused.

"No thank you, I'm not hungry"

"How about a hot drink that keeps you awake all night?"

"A hot drink will be nice"

The sister left and returned with a cup of hot tea. The middle son sipped the tea and thanked her for the drink. When the sister left, the middle son suddenly felt sleepy and ended up falling asleep, failing the mission.

Finally, the youngest son was sent to watch. Late at night, the youngest son saw his sister walk over to him, holding a bowl of kimchi soup.

"Eat up, it will give you all the energy you needed"

Like the middle son, the youngest son refused.

"No thank you, I'm not hungry"

"How about a hot drink that keeps you awake all night?"

"A hot drink will be nice"

The sister left and returned with a cup of hot tea. When the sister wasn't looking, He throw out the tea from his cup and thanked her for the drink. When the sister left, he pretended to fall asleep.

The boy peeped one eye and saw his sister return. He witnessed his sister rub oil on her hand and push it into the ox's anus and pull out its liver to eat it, killing the ox. In the morning, He told his father that his sister did it, by pulling the liver out of the cow and eating it. His father accused him of having fallen asleep and having a nightmare and threw his son out.

The youngest son was no more than a beggar wandering the countryside. Eventually he had come to the top of a mountain where an old Buddhist master took him in. He studied diligently with him until eventually his heart grew sore to see his home again. After a year he decided to return to his village for a visit. The old master gave the youngest son a gift of three magic bottles: one green, one blue, and one red.

Once the youngest son arrived, he found his sister living alone; she told him with tears in her eyes that their parents and brothers had died of illnesses. But the brother knew she was lying. In reality, the sister had eaten her parents and brothers. She asked her brother what he would like to eat for dinner. The brother, trying to buy time to escape, said he craved chives pancakes and sent her out to the field for chives. The sister tied up her brother before going out to the field, but he untied himself and ran out of the house, leaving the rope tied to the gate.

He fled and saw his sister was chasing him in her fox form. The brother threw the green bottle behind him and it became a thicket of thorns. But she slashed the thorns away with her claws and made her way through it. He threw the blue bottle behind him and trapped her in a river. But she swam ashore. He threw the red bottle behind, and fire surrounded her. But she blew the fire away with her powerful breath. Finally, The sister caught him.

"Looks like your journey has come to an end!" she cackled.

"You my meal now!"

She bared her teeth and unleashed her claws. She jumped at her brother, ready to attack and eat him.

But the boy wasn't shaking in fear and he stopped running.

He whispered.

"no.."

The full moon came.

"..YOU" he growled with his teeth turned into fangs.

The brother transformed into a tiger and ate his sister.

The end.