Issa New Year!!!

"5....4...3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" The Congregation erupted. Everyone was hugging and shaking hands as it was now a new year.
Everyone was smiling ear to ear as they were all excited about bringing in the new year.

Drew was very excited to bring in the New year with his wife and he planned on doing it with a bang.

As everyone was occupied with one another Karen and Bishop were over in there own little area. He pulled her into him and gave her a long and deep kiss. After breaking the kiss he pulled her into a hug so he could whisper in her ear.

"Mm I can't wait to get you home." He spoke and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and tapped her hip. He wanted to smack her ass but he had to hold back since they were in church.

Karen slightly bit her lip as she blushed at what he said. She couldn't wait to get home now.

...

After service the two made it home and as soon as the door closed they were on each other. Karen was pulling his suit coat off and he was undoing her dress while they kissed. They made their way into the living room and onto the couch. Still kissing and pulling off each other's clothes.

After the two was finally out of all their clothes, Drew pulled Karen on his lap. He held her up as he aligned himself underneath her. She slid down on his dick letting out a sigh. She planted her feet on the couch and began to ride him like no tomorrow.

"Fuck Girl...Ride yo dick!" Drew groaned and smacked her ass hard making her moan and bite her lip.  As she was riding him Drew eyes fixated on her beautiful thick breast as they bounced in his face.

Licking his lips he took one in his hands and grazed his thumb over her nipple making she let out a breathy moan.

Karen went from riding him to grinding on him. She whined and circled her hips against him as Drew began to suck and lick all over her breast. Karen caressed his head as she watched him.

"Mmm yesssss Daddy" Karen moaned. Drew hummed and swirled his tongue on her nipple then gave the same attention to the other.

Karen pulled his face from her breast and began to make out with him sloppily. As the two kissed Drew wrapped his arm around his wife's waist and held onto her as he bang to fuck her.

"Mmmm...fuck..." Karen moaned against Drew's lips, as she sucked and pulled at his bottom lip as he drilled himself into her. "Mmmm..Uhh fuck..I can't- I can't take ittt." Karen whined.

"Take this shit! Don't tap out." Drew groaned as he continued pumping himself into her as he held her tighter. Karen squealed and squirmed as she tried to get from his grasp but that made him hold her tighter.

"Mmm mm what you running for?" Drew asked. Karen just moaned back not being able to actually form words. It was hard for her to even think because of how he was fucking her.

She dug her nails into his chest as she whimpered she could feel herself about to cum but she couldn't even think straight to form her words. All she could do is moan and whine.

After Drew pumped into her a few times the two came together. Karen let out a high pitched moan as her eyes rolled back and her nails dug into her husbands skin. As he slowed his movements his kissed and whispered sweet nothings in her ear as she calmed down from her high.

After the two sat there together for a few minutes, Drew picked Karen up and took her upstairs to their room. He laid her on the bed and made his way intro he bathroom grabbing a cloth from the closet and wetting it with hot water. After the cloth was fully wet and hot enough he rung it out then went into the bedroom and cleaned his wife up. When she felt the hot cloth touch her skin she closed her eyes and hummed at the feeling.

Once he got her cleaned he went into the bathroom and cleaned himself up as well. He threw the cloth in the hamper and walked out the bathroom making his way into their closet. He grabbed a pair of pajama pants and slid them on. He wasn't even gonna try to make Karen put on some clothes, because he knew it would be a fuss since she was tired.

He went and got in the bed and pulled his wife to him and she laid her head on his chest. Drew pulled the covers up and kissed her forehead.

"Happy New Year Karen." Drew said to her.

"Happy New Year Drew...and happy birthday Honey." She said before she went into a deep sleep.

I was definitely supposed to been posted this but here you guys gooo
I hope y'all enjoyed it <3..
Btw Happy New Year!!!