going back to pauls ❤️

Paul took Y/N's small petite hand and dragged her all the way back to his home.

Y/N: "Wow Paul this is lovely."

Paul: "I know babs, anyways you want to go up to my bedroom? See where the magic happens?"

Y/N Squeeks "YES!"

Paul took Y/N to his room and sat her down. He sat up his phone and went on live.

Y/N: "Paulie i'm so excited to be here!"

Paul mutes his camera "SHUT UP THEYLL HEAR YOU!" As he throws her out the window.

Y/N gets up 2 hours later in the grass to find Paul making lunch. Y/N walks into the kitchen and Paul runs and jumps on her back.

Y/N: "Woah Paulie what is that sticking in my spine?"

Paul: "Ohhh sowwy babs that was just my spatula"

Y/N: "Well that's fine then! Are you making lunch?"

Paul: "Why yes my little delectable princess."

Y/N: "Wow it looks amazing, so tell me more about you paulie bear."

Paul: "Well of course love."

"Paul Breach also known by his usernames beautybeyondthe_eye and snapshot_eye is an English TikToker and photographer who became a lolcow on the platform for his cringeworthy content. Breach originally went viral on TikTok in 2021 for singing a now deleted song about how he would let football player Jack Grealish "breed" him. He gained virality again in 2022 for dancing and lip dubbing to the song "Green Green Grass" by George Ezra multiple times. Throughout 2022 Breach was called out by multiple users for being creepy during his TikTok live streams and taking advantage of and grooming his young audience"

Paul: "Well that's me babs!"

Y/N: "Wow you're so sexy and cool Paulie bear! Wanna have kids?"

Paul: "I don't know love...I mean I told you about Jack Jack. But maybe we can give it a try."

Y/N: "YAY THANK YOU PAULIE NUTS!!"

Paul starts dancing and acting irresistible when suddenly Jack Grealish walks in.